maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rides (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   One pic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81166)

Seven 11-18-2006 01:13 AM

One pic

1 Attachment(s)
I plan on taking some better pictures soon, but for now, this is most likely the best I've got.

My car, Ocean Ave., South Beach, Miami. (wish I was still there :) ).

Attachment 64185

Panda Speed 11-18-2006 02:32 AM

You know ben i almost made love to your car tonight. heheh :) Good to see u hun, take care! tonight was fun :P

Seven 11-18-2006 09:30 AM

Hmmmmm ... that would have been interesting! Maybe next time! Let me know, I'll make sure it's all washed up for you! ;) ... Haha ... in your words, I KID I KID, I JOKE I JOKE!!

Axxe 11-18-2006 10:38 AM

Sexy time!!

JMW 11-18-2006 11:48 AM

ure cars dope man nice meetin u
ill trade u if u want..ive always wanted a balla 7 series

Panda Speed 11-18-2006 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven
Hmmmmm ... that would have been interesting! Maybe next time! Let me know, I'll make sure it's all washed up for you! ;) ... Haha ... in your words, I KID I KID, I JOKE I JOKE!!

SWEEEET, ive got a date with a 7 series. *love*
AND NEIL! STOP trading cars with everyone, PFFF. You got a frigin m3 supercharged. Do i really have to tell you?

Tomek= SEXYYYY TIME! We make love to pool table. Is very nice!

Axxe 11-18-2006 01:25 PM

King of the castle, king of the castle.

Seven 11-18-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pure GQ
ure cars dope man nice meetin u
ill trade u if u want..ive always wanted a balla 7 series

Nice meeting you too GQ. I have to return the compliments on your car, you've done that thing up very nice!! I'll think about the trade, maybe when you get your next set of tires. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda Speed
SWEEEET, ive got a date with a 7 series.

Wow, the love of bimmers on this board is to a level I didn't even imagine! *par-t*

Panda Speed 11-18-2006 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven
Nice meeting you too GQ. I have to return the compliments on your car, you've done that thing up very nice!! I'll think about the trade, maybe when you get your next set of tires. ;)

Wow, the love of bimmers on this board is to a level I didn't even imagine! *par-t*

LOL Ben you dont even know! Yesterday neil lured me into his m3 with his black vaders. BLACK VADERS! LOL Don't worry i promise not to make sweet sweet love with your 7series.. *sad*

Seven 11-18-2006 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda Speed
LOL Ben you dont even know! Yesterday neil lured me into his m3 with his black vaders. BLACK VADERS! LOL Don't worry i promise not to make sweet sweet love with your 7series.. *sad*

I know, I was there when he lured you in (well, the first time anyway) ... I was kinda jealous I must admidt, but I got over it ... especially when that man-ho came back with another woman in the passenger seat. :D I'm joking Neil, you're a good guy.

Just for the record, I'm not worried about you making love to my 7 ... I'll give you the keys, go crazy! :) ... Sim Sima, who's makin' love to ma bimma?

Panda Speed 11-18-2006 02:55 PM

LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO ROFL. There was only that first time!! Neil is a manwhore, i must admit :P With his gotti hair, his m3 supercharged, and his gino-self. HAHAHA! But I got the keys to Ben's seven= awwww Yea, NO FILMING US! hahahaha *hugs 7* no ones gonna take u away, i promise :)

JMW 11-18-2006 03:01 PM

100% not a gino..and w.e the gotti hair is gone now...although all the girls that see me on the street and flash me when im in my m3,,,or writ their numers on their windows in lipstick for me to see while we parked at the light dont seem to care bout my gotti hair hahah

Panda Speed 11-18-2006 03:04 PM

Yes but think about how many other guys they finish their lipsticks off, writing their numbers on their windows..
All i gotta say is, for the girls on this forumn they know what i mean.
Were females, we drive manual, we own bmws, and were cool people. LOL!
In a world, where majority of men take more interest in cars, its much easier for us to get noticed :P Booo yaaaaaa take that MR. IM SO COOL WITH MY M3 AND IS STILL A GINO! :P :P hehehe

JMW 11-18-2006 03:06 PM

ye i noticed u and ure hot car...
yes i am mr. cool
and u can call me a gino all u want, because at the end of the day, when i step into my REAL m3, and turn the key,,,,all those other lil details of life dont matter...
xoxox

Panda Speed 11-18-2006 03:09 PM

:O *sniff* Well you know what id be pretty confident with a real m3. But i just love cruising in the summer with the top down letting my hair fly anywayz, jumping out of the pool and just jumping into the car and cruising. So I AM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH MY BABY *kisses 325i* don't let him talk to you like that, its okay, your still very sexy to me. :)