maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Classifieds Feedback (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Attention All Max Members: Re: Vertakul (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80000)

E36 ///M3 10-28-2006 02:47 PM

Attention All Max Members: Re: Vertakul

On September 8, I left a PM for Vertakul asking him for a number that I could reach him at regarding his thread for 18x8 BBS LM's for sale.
He responded and after talking with him a few times, he seemed pretty trustworthy so I went ahead with the purchase of his wheels.
Here is the thread he had started:

http://maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77437

On the 19th of September, I went ahead with the deal and sent him a Money Order through UPS.
He received it on the 28th because of some type of shipping delay/mix up which he blamed on UPS.
Tracking number of Payment is: 1Z E67 567 04 6357 766 1 at www.UPS.com

Make a long story short, since payment he was reassuring me that there was nothing to worry about and that he was very well known on the Max Forums.
It is now October 28th and I have not received my wheels or have I heard from the seller.
Instead, he's being a Pus*y and not responding to any messages/PM's.

A copy of the Money Order is also here as well:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...MoneyOrder.jpg

Adam, I don't know what you think you're trying to get away with.
I have your Name, Address, and Phone Number.
You last chance to return my Money to me is by Tuesday, October 31.
I will have you charged for Fraud and everybody on the Forums now knows all about you too.

IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT OTHERS WHO ARE HONEST HAVE A HARD TIME SELLING ITEMS ON FORUMS.

Your Move As*Hole.

Ant118 10-28-2006 02:57 PM

Bump. Yeah man that aint cool bro.

sash 10-28-2006 02:58 PM

Wow... I was really interested in those rims and even PMed the guy. Thanks god my woman did not approve it. Huh..
He seamed really nice in his PMs.

E36 ///M3 10-28-2006 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sash
Wow... I was really interested in those rims and even PMed the guy. Thanks god my woman did not approve it. Huh..
He seamed really nice in his PMs.

Scammers always are.

Ant118: Thanks

TorontoJedi 10-28-2006 03:25 PM

hmm..
i got a lot of boys in calgary...all car lovers....who are never too happy with scamers...
do pm me his full name, addy, tel #,.....
and then...hehe

DAM 10-28-2006 03:27 PM

damn, I hate "if a deal is too good to be true, then it probably is"

g'luck

Suprano 10-28-2006 03:46 PM

Wow,
I wouldn't have expected this on Max. It's actually sad to see this sort of thing happening because it will deter others from making purchases of this sort.

I wish you the best of luck resolving your situation, however, I would go ahead and contact the authorities in this case irrespective of the fact that he may return your money. People like this need to be punished to the fullest extent that the law will allow.

good luck

Rob

Shark 10-28-2006 03:56 PM

I feel your pain, happen to me once, same amount of money too but for a bike. I never saw the money again,

Miguel 10-28-2006 04:10 PM

This is why i shy away from buying/selling non-local.
Like those Koseis that were for sale for $650... he can be the world's most honest seller, I just wont take that chance.

propr'one 10-28-2006 04:13 PM

^^ i think nelson bought those

notjoe 10-28-2006 04:20 PM

I know the guy. I'll keep an eye out for him and let him know about this thread and that you never got your wheels.

I honestly dont think he is the type of person to take your 2k and run but i have been wrong in the past.

E36 ///M3 10-28-2006 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one
^^ i think nelson bought those

Interesting...

Is this who he bought them from:
Max User ID: Vertakul

Mailing address:
removed

Phone#: removed

VSanj 10-28-2006 04:23 PM

That is terrible, i would defianatly get the police involved. :(

Soldo 10-28-2006 04:32 PM

Damn i was thinkin of grabbin these wheels also.

This guy WAS a pretty well know max member. For those that don't recognize him, his name WAS ASCHON on the forums before. Seemed like a cool guy, and he used to be in the GTA area.

I really hope theres just a really big mixup and that he isn't infact scamming you, cause that shit is unacceptable!

E36 ///M3 10-28-2006 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldo
Damn i was thinkin of grabbin these wheels also.

This guy WAS a pretty well know max member. For those that don't recognize him, his name WAS ASCHON on the forums before. Seemed like a cool guy, and he used to be in the GTA area.

I really hope theres just a really big mixup and that he isn't infact scamming you, cause that shit is unacceptable!

In the Extremely Remote Instance that this is a Mix up, I will gladly retract this thread and issue an Apology.