maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sightings (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   rob/m3 2 nv (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78979)

Mr seville 10-07-2006 06:26 PM

rob/m3 2 nv
 
way to fishtail up the street. that was sick. you have to give me a ride in that thing soon man. ****in awesome

latz,
mario

twotimer 10-13-2006 11:55 AM

that guy is on this board?..lol I remember seein that car goin 140 down rutherford to slow down to fishtail onto vaughan mills :)

i was stoppin by my bud's GF's house with him to realize that they live next door to eachother...heh

Impressive ride man

Understated 10-13-2006 10:07 PM

get an m3 mario u know u wanna!

Mr seville 10-14-2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superman87
get an m3 mario u know u wanna!

;)

lsb

thats all i'm saying

lsb

Understated 10-14-2006 11:37 AM

be a true italian and do it!

http://www.foamcow.net/cabby/pics/lsbinterior.jpg

holla

Mr seville 10-15-2006 10:01 AM

i'm in no rush right now tho give it a year i'm busy enjoying my car lol insurance blows so i'm waiting lol

Understated 10-15-2006 08:51 PM

werd....i'll buy you a cookie if you promise me a ride in it on the first day of snowfall :D

///MsAniTy 10-15-2006 10:09 PM

Dont get LSB its such a shit colour, and dont especially get LSB/LSB or ill have to call you a follower:moon:

Mr seville 10-15-2006 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///MsAniTy
Dont get LSB its such a shit colour, and dont especially get LSB/LSB or ill have to call you a follower:moon:

bitch lsb on kiwi HAH

///MsAniTy 10-15-2006 11:48 PM

kiwi nothing. There is nothing I enjoy more then the LSB inside and out. I wouldnt trade it for anything, except a AA S3 S/C *wiggle*

Understated 10-16-2006 12:43 AM

hahah...get LSB on LSB and then get Azzuro written on a europlate... you'll be the envy of woodbridge :D

kiwi is so rare u'd probably have to buy lsb on black and then swap it out :P

heck u cud give me a hot pink on orange leather Stage 3 m3 and i'd be content

Mr seville 10-16-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superman87
hahah...get LSB on LSB and then get Azzuro written on a europlate... you'll be the envy of woodbridge :D

kiwi is so rare u'd probably have to buy lsb on black and then swap it out :P

heck u cud give me a hot pink on orange leather Stage 3 m3 and i'd be content

it's all about the sterling silver on red interior i think or black on cinnamon

M3 2 NV 11-09-2006 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr seville
way to fishtail up the street. that was sick. you have to give me a ride in that thing soon man. ****in awesome

latz,
mario

Thanks...i try and make the drive as exciting as possible...and then i wonder why rears only last me 10k :confused:

let it hang, let it slide...just do it safely.

xcentric 11-09-2006 05:59 PM

seen that car on hwy7 few times, nice ride!
btw, is this the same m3 that ran really fast white civic hatch before? :D

M3 2 NV 11-10-2006 10:25 AM

are you the fortunate owner of that car...i'm surprised you'd put a laughing smiley.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.