maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Global MaXbimmer (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   any of u guys chill here? or were do u all chill? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7743)

RaFBM325e 11-22-2002 05:26 PM

any of u guys chill here? or were do u all chill?

Tim Hortons by Dundas and Winston Churchill?

i seen a little crew of E30s over the summer there.
i chill there sometimes cause i live like 2 minutes from there.
it was a pretty hot spot over the summer but cops kept bustin it up.
some people still come there and last week we even got some runs in :)

but ya....let me know were some of you chill cause i would love to see some of your cars...well for those of you who haven;t put them away for the winter yet

Eurostyle 11-22-2002 09:33 PM

Tim Hortons in Streetsville, the one on Mississauga Rd just before Britania, and sometimes the one on Creditview and Britania... Most cars are away for the winter, only E36_Freak still drives, he needs to compensate for the lost summer with no bimmer!!!

Jon@Bimmersport 11-23-2002 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eurostyle
sometimes the one on Creditview and Britania...
we should organize another one like i did last time...for the guys who didnt park their car yet...one last cruise with maxbimmer!

RaFBM325e 11-23-2002 05:43 PM

o ya i know which Timmy's you talkin about
ya i heard about that place too...don;t really know why I have never gona there before though.
When is a good time to role by there?

and if u guys are plannig some next cruise count me in fo shezie

SpoolinS6 11-23-2002 08:22 PM

i chill at the coffe time on st.clair at the corner of st.clare and caledonia !

Eurostyle 11-24-2002 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by M_powered
i chill at the coffe time on st.clair at the corner of st.clare and caledonia !
Hey!!! Thats where my old shop used to be!!! Right on that corner by the Honda place!!! What a small world!

NickP 11-24-2002 10:43 AM

The place across the street, Dairy Freeze, has the best onion rings and souvlaki on a bun. I associate all places with food :D

SpoolinS6 12-17-2002 01:01 AM

well yeah i no were diary freeze is that places food is good!

Soldo 12-17-2002 01:07 AM

i hope thats where you guys chill in the WINTER, cause in the summer, the weathers so nice you should spend time on the open road, not at a COFFEE SHOP!!!
*wiggle*

Eurostyle 12-17-2002 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
i hope thats where you guys chill in the WINTER, cause in the summer, the weathers so nice you should spend time on the open road, not at a COFFEE SHOP!!!
*wiggle*

No....chilling is chilling all year round..the only difference is in winter we spend more time inside the coffee shop and only come out for a smoke and to do crazy drifts in the parking lot!!! like tonight!!! man i love drifting in my new 4x4!!!:D :D :D

ROB89M3 12-17-2002 02:29 AM

Some spots/places I frequent...

If I wanna go chill somewhere ,I usually go see what's happening at these locations:

->Woodbridge/ Weston + hwy 7

->Markham/Woodbine + 16th ave.

->North York/Dufferin + Lawrence ave.

->Markham/Steeles + old Kennedy Rd (Millies)

->Scarborough/Morningside + 401 Tim Hortons

Shotta 12-17-2002 04:20 PM

rob i chill at all of those places except the north york spot, ive never seen u around before though

ROB89M3 12-17-2002 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shotta
rob i chill at all of those places except the north york spot, ive never seen u around before though
I occasionally drop by sometimes with either my friends Acura,hatchback,or sometimes my E30 M3. I get kinda bored of chillin at those places now.*sleep*

Mr seville 12-17-2002 09:27 PM

i like CHILLIN in the basement. sit on my ass with five or more friends and watch the godfather trilogy or ANY mafia movie. those never get old.*th-up*