maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classics (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Freshly washed (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73249)

73 Tii 06-15-2006 01:02 AM

Freshly washed
 
Here's the result of 4 hours work...1 claybar, 1 coat swirl remover, 1 coat of wax, 4 orbitol buffer pads and my ratty old paint is starting to look good

http://i6.tinypic.com/14ec851.jpg

paul christians 06-15-2006 02:36 AM

1 clay bar???you did not need us that much man..........but it looks good .....

E36is 06-15-2006 08:35 AM

that is SEX! more pics, is that E21 recaros i see?

Oldschool..

73 Tii 06-15-2006 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool
that is SEX! more pics, is that E21 recaros i see?

Oldschool..

More pics soon. Good eye, they are E21 Recaros...here's what the car has now

5 Speed conversion
* 3.90 Limited Slip Differential
* 14" Panasport wheels
* Bilstein HD shocks and struts
* H&R progressive springs
* Suspension Techniques sway bar kit
* Polyurethance bushings on all suspension and subframe components
* M3 starter upgrade
* Big brake upgrade, front and rear (larger vented discs up front, large
drums in the rear)
* Stainless steel braided brake lines
* Battery relocated to the trunk
* Electric cooling fan conversion
* E30 325e 100 amp alternator
* Engine rebuild 10/2003

E36is 06-15-2006 10:40 AM

Mmm, like i said.. thats SEX on wheels. I also see you have a sunroof, I have a E21 sunroof visor, interested?

Oldschool..

jm1602 06-15-2006 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 73 Tii
More pics soon. Good eye, they are E21 Recaros...here's what the car has now

5 Speed conversion
* 3.90 Limited Slip Differential
* 14" Panasport wheels
* Bilstein HD shocks and struts
* H&R progressive springs
* Suspension Techniques sway bar kit
* Polyurethance bushings on all suspension and subframe components
* M3 starter upgrade
* Big brake upgrade, front and rear (larger vented discs up front, large
drums in the rear)
* Stainless steel braided brake lines
* Battery relocated to the trunk
* Electric cooling fan conversion
* E30 325e 100 amp alternator
* Engine rebuild 10/2003

Yep, you have a very nice looking car there. Looking forward to seeing it in person.

73 Tii 06-15-2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Mmm, like i said.. thats SEX on wheels. I also see you have a sunroof, I have a E21 sunroof visor, interested?

Oldschool..

No plans right now, but I'll keep it in mind. Thanks. I'm looking for an E30 M3 rear view mirror with map light, if you know where I can get one...and an original set of Alpina 13 x 6.5 aluminum wheels :D

Robb 06-16-2006 12:37 AM

very nice.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014