maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Breakup (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72761)

BMWFORLIFE 06-06-2006 07:41 PM

Breakup

K guys need some advice gf and I broke up hurts like hell...and i don't want any dumb comments either...just need some support right now and i turn to max for help, and my fellow freinds.

thanks guys in advance

SEXSPHERE 06-06-2006 07:54 PM

There are still many girls out there dude.. I thought from the title you were talking about the movie "break up"

notjoe 06-06-2006 07:55 PM

What were the reasons for the breakup?

AMG_POWER 06-06-2006 08:02 PM

yea why did you break up in first place?

djcontra 06-06-2006 08:05 PM

Breakups suck balls, doesn't matter how long the relationship was (although longer is usually harder to get over). My advice is, go hang out wit friends as much as possible. Try not to let yourself be alone for even a moment for the next few days so you don't dwell on it. Whatever you do, just accept that it's over and that no matter how much you want to believe, it's just not ever going work out again. Once you're satisfied that you're happy being single, start casually seeing some girls until you're fully moved on and can give your all in the next relationship. Sometimes this can take years but in the meantime have fun while you're single! It's not bad at all having free reign out there without any restrictions, trust me *th-up*

BMWFORLIFE 06-06-2006 08:10 PM

I hear ya...
reason we broke up...probably my fault...but we hardly see eachother....so i get pissed....because if you really like someone...you'll go out of your way to see them. But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.

$500bimmer 06-06-2006 08:12 PM

man if you want to meet some women come with me to a bar! i'll get yea somethin! lol
but no seriously how old are you??.....

djcontra 06-06-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWFORLIFE
But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.

Now see?? You should log off the internet right now and go out because you're already starting to dwell and even blame yourself. You'll feel better when you get back home later, you really will...

saix 06-06-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWFORLIFE
I hear ya...
reason we broke up...probably my fault...but we hardly see eachother....so i get pissed....because if you really like someone...you'll go out of your way to see them. But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.

nah man thats compltly the right way to think of it! Me and my girl broke up a year ago, we dated for a year, and we were best friends for a year. this girl was asian and her parents were extremly strict and was never allowed to leave the house. She gets a bunch of friends and ignors me *i did ****in everything for this girl.* and then she gets a bf and she goes compltly out of her way and shit for this guy who just sweet talks her n shit and she would sneak out and all that crap and it pist me off so much. So yea this girl pretty much used me till people came along for her....real ****in bitch right?

R.S.C 06-06-2006 08:17 PM

Don't dwell on it, just accept that it's done. Don't think about what if I done this differently or any nonsense like that. And most importantly... you need to get back into the game... Go out with your friends and have a good time. It really can be that simple, but it's up to you to make it that simple.

edited: *mumble* lol

propr'one 06-06-2006 08:42 PM

r.s.c. despite his poor spelling skills:D, is right. Dont dwell on it too much, everyone gets hurt bad. Talk to someone who's happily married with their soulmate, they'll tell you the right one's worth going through all the B.S. you gotta go through to get there.

And definatly get back into the game. Not that anyone who pushes a drop top BM really needs to try too hard;)

730iguy* 06-06-2006 08:44 PM

keep busy man best advice for you...me and my ex girlfriend broke up a few months back we were together for 2 years i think we broke up mid february...fun being single checkin out different chicks but let me tell you after a year + you get very attached and now not one girl i meet/ "have fun" with is ever as good as her. its gunna be hard dude for a while specially after a year stay out with the guys gotta get out of depressed mode!*drink*

Shuller1458 06-06-2006 08:47 PM

do a good burnout. :)

suger ray 06-06-2006 08:56 PM

you don,t need that bicth anyway there is alot of fish in the sea

DAM 06-06-2006 09:00 PM

I can't offer good advice as the only way I have dealt with my breakups is to get back together with the girl = me dating the same girl for 4 years (less the 2 breakup times)