maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-BMW Related (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   FS $300 Shoppers Drug Mart g/card for $200 (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71202)

m58669 05-10-2006 06:51 PM

FS $300 Shoppers Drug Mart g/card for $200
 
I got 4 $100 shoppers Drug mart giftcards..ended up using one; have no use for the other 3. Letting them go for no less than $200.

P.m me if interested.
Pick up in Mississauga; Can meet @ a shoppers Drug mart to verify amount.

thank you

mirek 05-10-2006 07:09 PM

What year is your BMW?

m58669 05-11-2006 08:29 PM

^ i don't drive a bimmer :P

^BUMP

propr'one 05-12-2006 02:14 AM

so you're just on here to sell shit, and you're lying about what car you have

LEAVE

JPBimmer 05-12-2006 02:24 AM

and take your shoppers drug mart crap with you!

mirek 05-12-2006 03:13 AM

get the **** out :P

*th-up*

m58669 05-12-2006 08:20 AM

Make me bitches! :P

jstalin 05-12-2006 08:43 AM

tough crowd

M3/// 05-12-2006 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one
so you're just on here to sell shit, and you're lying about what car you have

LEAVE

Mr "BIG SHOT" OPENED HIS MOUTH, like most if not all mods say get the F&^#@k out of here with you Beat up pieace of shit imaginary Bimmer, and I won't even bother with your Boyfreind Mirek..

Let the dude Dude sell his crap, it's the mods choice to remove thread...
It's cause losers like propr'one why thousands of registared members don't post here cause he opens his trash on every thread, with nothing involving the topic little F^%$#@k TART.
PLEASE BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE....:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

jstalin 05-12-2006 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3///
It's cause losers like propr'one why thousands of registared members don't post here cause he opens his trash on every thread, with nothing involving the topic little F^%$#@k TART.

Or maybe thousands of members do post coz' of him. It's about as plausible as the hyperbole you're spouting. He's actually one of the more helpful members, and if I'm saying that, it must be the trooth.

mirek 05-12-2006 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M3///
Mr "BIG SHOT" OPENED HIS MOUTH, like most if not all mods say get the F&^#@k out of here with you Beat up pieace of shit imaginary Bimmer, and I won't even bother with your Boyfreind Mirek..

Let the dude Dude sell his crap, it's the mods choice to remove thread...
It's cause losers like propr'one why thousands of registared members don't post here cause he opens his trash on every thread, with nothing involving the topic little F^%$#@k TART.
PLEASE BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE....:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

ur mom is a slut, and your dad has aids

M3/// 05-12-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirek
ur mom is a slut, and your dad has aids

That is so grade 7 go back to kindagarden.
Tel your mom that I'm sorry it didn't work out tell that fat whore to lose some weight

jstalin 05-12-2006 03:07 PM

If it's so grade 7, wouldn't it make more sense to go onto graded 8 rather than reverting to kindergarten?

mirek 05-12-2006 03:33 PM

my mom said she doesn't hold any resentment towards you, and all is forgiven, especially since your penis couldn't even satisfy a hamster.

m58669 05-13-2006 06:53 PM

*sold Bitches*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.