maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   RMP Motors (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   One more time for RMP (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70085)

R_JAY 04-21-2006 06:02 PM

One more time for RMP
 
Decided to see what all the hype was about so I took a trip to Bolton to visit the "New Hotness" today. All I have to say is wow, these guys really know their sheeet. Had a long and I mean a long ass list of stuff that needed to be done to get my car on the road. I figured i'd be there from 9 to 5 but Rocco and company had my car running in under 3 hours. There was even a visit from Miguel the pizza delivery guy:D . Nice to meet you Mike. I wish I could have stuck around and chatted but had to jet to avoid the traffic back to Kitchener. Anyway, I highly recomend this shop. Even if you don't get any work done from them you should stop in and get to know Rocco. Very knowledgeable guy*th-up*

E36is 04-22-2006 07:31 AM

One thing i noticed about RMP is that they are straight up with you, and dont beat around the bush. You want honest opinion and clear cut results without the BS BMW flat rate or pricing....RMP is the answer.

OldSchool..

propr'one 04-24-2006 02:14 AM

{insert any of my typical comments here}

Miguel 04-25-2006 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R_JAY
Decided to see what all the hype was about so I took a trip to Bolton to visit the "New Hotness" today. All I have to say is wow, these guys really know their sheeet. Had a long and I mean a long ass list of stuff that needed to be done to get my car on the road. I figured i'd be there from 9 to 5 but Rocco and company had my car running in under 3 hours. There was even a visit from Miguel the pizza delivery guy:D . Nice to meet you Mike. I wish I could have stuck around and chatted but had to jet to avoid the traffic back to Kitchener. Anyway, I highly recomend this shop. Even if you don't get any work done from them you should stop in and get to know Rocco. Very knowledgeable guy*th-up*

You are one lucky SOB dude, enjoy that E46 and my offer still stands ;)

No worries about taking off, i woulda done the same thing... traffic can be a biotch.

Axxe 05-01-2006 11:55 AM

Nice, I was there last Friday to mount/balance tires for my buddies Civic. Great price, and 100% vibration free *th-up*

kerisabe 05-02-2006 11:46 PM

Exhaust install
 
Was @ RMP Motors today.. got a 2pm appointment for my quad exhaust install. Got there around 11:30, Rocco started workin on my car 10 minutes later.. :eek: They did an amazing job installing my Eisenmann Quad Exhaust on the E46. The only thing that I was concern with the install was cutting an opening for the passenger side tips. And Rocco did a great job on it, Im very satisfied with the install, all mounting points were correctly hooked up.

Ure an artist by heart man, especially when u cut the opening on my ACS rear addon without even drawing the shape on the bumper! Nice skills there:cool:

Thanks again guys, especially for workin on my car right away without waiting till 2pm! I really2 appreciate that.*th-up*

Anyways, here is a pic of the quad setup...


http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/5...otors-Quad.jpg

propr'one 05-03-2006 10:19 AM

kerisabe i've seen your car a couple times before, looks even hotter now!

kerisabe 05-03-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propr'one
kerisabe i've seen your car a couple times before, looks even hotter now!

Thanks propr'one :)

330ci05 05-03-2006 04:09 PM

looks NICE*th-up* all u need is a 6spd swap :D

kerisabe 05-03-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330ci05
looks NICE*th-up* all u need is a 6spd swap :D

Fund me on that...it's your IDEA :D So when do u want to do this? *wave*

Razkal 05-03-2006 04:41 PM

Car looks hot man! I can't wait to see it in person again!

kerisabe 05-03-2006 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razkal 320i
Car looks hot man! I can't wait to see it in person again!

Thanks :) I can't wait to see yours too.. *th-up*

myndgone 05-04-2006 09:40 AM

looks good, man! *th-up*

kerisabe 05-06-2006 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myndgone
looks good, man! *th-up*

Thank you.

rodo 05-08-2006 11:40 PM

not bad for a ricer, im impressed :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.