maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rides (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pics of my slammed W203 ride, half way done! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69064)

SEXSPHERE 04-05-2006 12:46 AM

Pics of my slammed W203 ride, half way done!
 
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3032/f4yv.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3829/a9dx.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5606/g8ll.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8105/rmp9qm.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2153/12356ld.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8346/1237rk.jpg

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1681/safs0zm.jpg

qimis 04-05-2006 12:49 AM

gangsta yoooo! lol ... :D

Woofer 04-05-2006 12:53 AM

wow that is some seroiusssssssssss tuckage A+++++++ man

any rubbing?

SEXSPHERE 04-05-2006 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woofer
wow that is some seroiusssssssssss tuckage A+++++++ man

any rubbing?

Thx man.. So far 0 rubbing with 4 ppl in city driving, havent tried highway. But i need to do a little bit fender rolling in order to get rid of the rubbing issue though. *th-up*

Gamite 04-05-2006 08:00 AM

someone jizz'd all over chris' tires!!!

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8346/1237rk.jpg

King Luis 04-05-2006 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamite
someone jizz'd all over chris' tires!!!

hahaha damn, beat me too it. :D

cars looks awesome.
the benz needs a front lip or something. then it would be complete.*th-up*

Manimillion 04-05-2006 09:50 AM

Nice!

DAM 04-05-2006 10:18 AM

Wow, nice

Almost looks like an S in that last pic because it is so low

kerisabe 04-05-2006 12:29 PM

Ha ha ha..that's a funny pic Don.. Jizz'd tire ha ha ha :rolleyes:

330ci05 04-05-2006 12:59 PM

i love ur car chris.. like i said about the rear man, it would be much better if it wasn't as low and u put 255 or 265 in the rear :D, bu anyhow i like it *th-up* ... the dinan sounds goood*th-up*

Soldo 04-05-2006 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330ci05
i love ur car chris.. like i said about the rear man, it would be much better if it wasn't as low and u put 255 or 265 in the rear :D, bu anyhow i like it *th-up* ... the dinan sounds goood*th-up*


NO WAY!!

Low is the way to go, that rear is just tucking and it is SOOOOO hot!


Also, i'm confused of the post, is there or isn't there rubbing, you said theres 0 rubbing, but you need to roll the fenders to take car of the rubbing issue?
:confused:

What kinda rims are those, BRABUS?!


Car just looks amazing!!

kerisabe 04-05-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldo
NO WAY!!

Low is the way to go, that rear is just tucking and it is SOOOOO hot!


Also, i'm confused of the post, is there or isn't there rubbing, you said theres 0 rubbing, but you need to roll the fenders to take car of the rubbing issue?
:confused:

What kinda rims are those, BRABUS?!


Car just looks amazing!!

Right now he doesn't rub ..maybe like once in 20 times of hard bumps/dips. The fender rolling is done just he can fit more people in the back seat.

Those rims are AUTOCOUTURE Magfinique, 2 piece design, Made in Japan. Hope that answers you guestions. Peace*th-up*

Jattdee328 04-05-2006 10:15 PM

looks hot

SEXSPHERE 04-06-2006 12:26 AM

Thx for the compliments guys! ;)

Yes for city driving no rubs with 4 ppl but i have to drive slowly(obey speed limit), and im going to get the fender rolled so that it can fit 5 ppls without ANY rubbing issue.

And Chris "da Jizz'er" *no-no* has already answered the question above

DriveItSideways 04-07-2006 12:03 AM

saw you today at 400 an 401 junction.. it almost looks like the rear is sagging


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.