maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other BMW Parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   FS: H&R 60mm I.D. RACE SPRINGS 4 Sets for coilovers (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68209)

xazn 03-23-2006 05:54 PM

FS: H&R 60mm I.D. RACE SPRINGS 4 Sets for coilovers
 
http://www.hrsprings.com/site/motorsport/

2x - 200-60 3/98 Rate 343

2x - 180-40 95 Rate 229

2x - 150-70 8-98 Rate 400

2x - 180-100 10/2001 Rate 571

All these are H&R springs for a coilover setup. I called H&R and they informed me that these are not car specific but are strut specific. To run these you would need 60mm coilover struts?? They are offered on the site for 65 + shipping. Thanks for looking




Price reduced
60 shipped a set to continental US

superman123 03-23-2006 07:29 PM

u mean the struts are 60bucks for a set +shipping ? or the springs

xazn 03-23-2006 08:22 PM

These are for springs. A set of springs for 60+shipping

superman123 03-23-2006 08:42 PM

thats a good price*th-up*

xazn 03-23-2006 09:18 PM

Thanks but it doesnt seem that people have coilover struts =\

superman123 03-23-2006 09:56 PM

yeah their pritty pricy ....i would actualy a buy a set ...but im kinda broke
are u gonne have these ..untill u sell them ?

xazn 03-23-2006 10:02 PM

I would pretty much have them until they are sold. I want to get rid of these. They are just sitting in my room. Some of these sets are actually new. If they were used, they were used for not any more than 5k miles.

Also have the rear ride height adjusters to go with the springs. They go for 160+shipping on turner. I am looking for 100+shipping

We can talk more discounts if more items are bought :D

xazn 03-23-2006 10:03 PM

I honestly dont think the price is alot. They sell for double. You get the price of 1 for 2.

xazn 03-24-2006 12:39 PM

2x - 200-60 3/98 Rate 343

2x - 180-40 95 Rate 229

2x - 150-70 8-98 Rate 400 SOLD

2x - 180-100 10/2001 Rate 571

KIRASIR 03-24-2006 02:30 PM

Could you get some pictures of the height adjusters, preferably with a ruler beside them?

I'm running ///M Couple H&R coilovers on one of my ti's, and the rears are currently not adjustable. If I can get the ajusters to work with my coil-overs then I'll take them off your hands.

Thanks

SL

Quote:

Originally Posted by xazn
I would pretty much have them until they are sold. I want to get rid of these. They are just sitting in my room. Some of these sets are actually new. If they were used, they were used for not any more than 5k miles.

Also have the rear ride height adjusters to go with the springs. They go for 160+shipping on turner. I am looking for 100+shipping

We can talk more discounts if more items are bought :D


xazn 03-24-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIRASIR
Could you get some pictures of the height adjusters, preferably with a ruler beside them?

I'm running ///M Couple H&R coilovers on one of my ti's, and the rears are currently not adjustable. If I can get the ajusters to work with my coil-overs then I'll take them off your hands.

Thanks

SL


Im sorry but they would work with your coilovers. Unfortunatly, they are sold.

KIRASIR 03-24-2006 03:09 PM

No problem. Any idea why they wouldn't work? I need some kind of ajusters to raise the rear (not to lower it).

SL

Quote:

Originally Posted by xazn
Im sorry but they would work with your coilovers. Unfortunatly, they are sold.


xazn 03-24-2006 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIRASIR
No problem. Any idea why they wouldn't work? I need some kind of ajusters to raise the rear (not to lower it).

SL

I said it would work. If you just want to raise the car, buying a pair of my springs will do the trick. I still have the 8 and 7 inch spring left. The 180 and 200.

xazn 03-30-2006 03:05 PM

Bump 150 takes it all.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.