maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other BMW Parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   For sale: 2004 320i -2.2L MOTOR (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66940)

shimajer 03-02-2006 03:26 PM

For sale: 2004 320i -2.2L MOTOR
 
I have a 2004 320i , 2.2L MOTOR for sale. It has 47K on it.

Reason for selling:I am swapping a 3.0L on my car.

I am trying to get as much as I can possibly can to make up the cost of the swap.

These engines cost like 1500-2500. My asking price is $1800 but it's negotiable.
Pm or msn me. aznmadskillz@hotmail.com

my number is 416 918 0630

I also have a 330 tranny if anyone wants for cheap $400?.

Jeremy

fletch 03-02-2006 03:43 PM

is that a M52 engine?

shimajer 03-02-2006 03:56 PM

I believe its M52 up until 2000. 2001+ is the M54.
Btw, its incline 6.

330ci05 03-02-2006 04:01 PM

wow... NICE.. your goin to TRY and keep up with me now ehhh ... ;) .. lol i got to STEP UP with my mods now lol... GOOD LUCK with the swap man :D

shimajer 03-02-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 330ci05
wow... NICE.. your goin to TRY and keep up with me now ehhh ... ;) .. lol i got to STEP UP with my mods now lol... GOOD LUCK with the swap man :D


thanks bro! haha nah I will never catch up with you, you have all your dinans. i will just keep it stock after the swap haha.

jer

330ci05 03-02-2006 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimajer
thanks bro! haha nah I will never catch up with you, you have all your dinans. i will just keep it stock after the swap haha.

jer


hehe...yeah u'll keep it stock for a while lol.... u'll like the 3L much more :D:D

shimajer 03-02-2006 04:10 PM

^^ bad bad influence lol

shimajer 03-02-2006 05:44 PM

bumpp

shimajer 03-02-2006 08:47 PM

It comes with my ECU, which has been remapped. It produces somewhat 185HP.

RMPMOTORS 03-02-2006 10:34 PM

Someone should buy this and swap it into a tired e36 , I have produced 190WHP out of the small 320 motor with some tuning and mods!!

This engine is about 60lbs lighter then the cast 6cyl also due to the aluminum block.


Or even swap it into a e30, but thats a bit more work, but been there done that *th-up*

shimajer 03-03-2006 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMPMOTORS
Someone should buy this and swap it into a tired e36 , I have produced 190WHP out of the small 320 motor with some tuning and mods!!

This engine is about 60lbs lighter then the cast 6cyl also due to the aluminum block.


Or even swap it into a e30, but thats a bit more work, but been there done that *th-up*


thanks for the bump Rocco

cisco911 03-03-2006 11:26 AM

bump for a crazy looking 4dr!!!! Mind me asking how much the swap is going to run you? Your gonna fall in love with the 3.0L!!!!!!

Woofer 03-03-2006 11:58 AM

lol......1800 bucks wow that's sweet man.....how much work would this be to put in my e30?!?!?!?!

shimajer 03-03-2006 02:08 PM

RMP motors will help you out on that. PM him.He's doing to swap on my car.

shimajer 03-04-2006 01:28 AM

bumppp


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.