maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other BMW Parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   FS: E30 stuff (H4 Hella bulbs, valve cover, damaged iS lips...) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66780)

Mystikal 02-27-2006 08:39 PM

FS: E30 stuff (H4 Hella bulbs, valve cover, damaged iS lips...)

I have the following for sale:

Continental Timing Belt Kit - SOLD
o Inlcudes belt and tensioner. Brand new, never taken out of the box.

H4 Osram Silverstar bulbs - SOLD
o The absolute best bulbs out there, imported from Europe. Used for only a few weeks, then went HID.

H4 Hella bulbs - $10
o Almost as good as the Osrams, a little more yellow. I used these for a while, hence the lower price. If one blows within a month, I'll give you your moeny back!

M20B25 valve cover - $30
o Came from the factory on my car. One corner had a slight crack which was professionally (read: not done by me) sealed. Great for painting once you smooth the sealed corner.

Broken OEM iS lip - $30
o Professionally sprayed Brilliantrot, this one lost a fight with a bicycle seat and post that was sitting in the middle of my street. Can be repaired with FG, all pieces are intact.

Broken Eurostyle iS lip - $10
o Unfinished in black gelcoat, this one was a victim of a poorly planned off-roading adventure. Well I did plan to go offroad, just didn't know the fresh snow hid quite a ditch. May be missing a small piece, but if you have a weekend and some FG you can make something of it.

I could take pics of this stuff, but it's cold and lonely outside. Just call me up and drop by, I don't want you to commit to buying unless you saw it all in person anyways. PM me for my number...no homo.

Bob Loblaw 02-27-2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystikal
I have the following for sale:

Continental Timing Belt Kit - $20
o Inlcudes belt and tensioner. Brand new, never taken out of the box.

I could take pics of this stuff, but it's cold and lonely outside. Just call me up and drop by, I don't want you to commit to buying unless you saw it all in person anyways. PM me for my number...no homo.

I can't see it in person so I guess I'll just have to trust ya. Count me in for the t-belt kit, if you want to ship it.

If you want to ship the Osrams, I'll take those too. Package deal price?? :D

It'll be -33 tonight here. How cold will it be in Toronto?

ZiMMie 02-27-2006 09:02 PM

Jay ill take the timing belt KIT!

BmW1718 02-27-2006 09:02 PM

pics??????

Bob Loblaw 02-27-2006 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiMMie
Jay ill take the timing belt KIT!

No you won't!! :)

ZiMMie 02-27-2006 09:17 PM

i know jay lke money ill give u 25$ for it :D

T.Dot_E30 02-27-2006 09:26 PM

I donno guys, I PM'd him before anyone replied to this thread. :D

I also called and left a message on his phone. *th-up*

Bob Loblaw 02-27-2006 09:28 PM

Hey, I PM'd him too, you know! ;)

T.Dot_E30 02-27-2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw
Hey, I PM'd him too, you know! ;)

I live 5 mins from his house. :P

lol jk

ZiMMie 02-27-2006 09:34 PM

Who cares its now a biddin war.!!!
my offer its $30 + a bottle of RUM. (that 50$ right Thurrr)

Bob Loblaw 02-27-2006 09:43 PM

I'll throw in some poutine!

Mystikal 02-27-2006 09:52 PM

Holy crap, Zimmie took it all the way to rum!

Seriously though, Trevor won the race. I was actually outside chatting with 'static' (Alex) and when I came inside there was a voicemail left like 2 mins after I posted this. He's actually on his way RIGHT NOW, best sale ever.

Al, if you want the Osrams I can ship them no problem. Anything for the guy who coined the term "Jay-Mart". Say, $29.97 shipped? WE SELL FOR LESS!!! mystikal_325@hotmail.com <-- Paypal

ZiMMie 02-27-2006 09:54 PM

ahh men that sucks. its always good to have. trev scored a great deal. the tension alone its 60$ and the dealer
i got a kit here jst wanted another one :D

Bob Loblaw 02-27-2006 09:59 PM

No poutine for you!!

Okay, I'll take the Osrams. Consider yourself PayPaled. I was generous and sent you an extra 3 cents!

Thanks, bud.

Mystikal 02-27-2006 10:02 PM

Are you guys serious? Look at BMAparts, they list this kit as $12.67USD. I mean once you add shipping and taxes you're probably breaking $30 Canadian, but still. I assumed local places like Precision or RMP could match those prices.

I'll admit it, I really wanted to take the bottle of rum offer. Chrome still owes me one from buying the ROH's, lol.