maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other BMW Parts (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   FS: Genie Headers for e36 (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66151)

Rollie 02-16-2006 12:00 PM

FS: Genie Headers for e36
 
Have a set of Genie (made in Australia) Headers available as of March 30th, 2006.

They have been used for two(2) seasons on my race car and are in excellent condition.

NEW - these sell for ~$799-$925 depending on where you go...these will add substantially to the performance of your street OR track car. Will fit 3 series 325 thru M3(2.5l, 2.8l, 3.0l or 3.2l) NA spec motors.

Asking $575 CAD

Will package with my exhaust & B&B Triflow system found elsewhere on this board for $1000 CAD TOTAL.

Thanks,
Dave
EMAIL DIRECT: drowlison@ctdi.com

jeremy 02-16-2006 12:30 PM

wow ! good price *th-up*

punnzzells 02-17-2006 11:01 AM

ya... for real... Jer , you ripped me off!

LOL :D

highstrung 02-17-2006 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punnzzells
ya... for real... Jer , you ripped me off!

LOL :D


hahahaa... you always get ripped mikey....

Rollie 02-17-2006 11:22 AM

So...somebody belly the hell up to the bar and take these off me already...or the whole exhaust as noted.


ON ANOTHER TOPIC...
Jeremy, as far as your Dodge Ram - (I take it you have one too) ...Have you had much trouble w/ check engine lights and O2 snsors and/or ill fitting gas caps??? I spent 2x$80 in taking it in to the stealer - both times to be told it was a gas cap, only after they said it was one of the three O2 sensors...Now it's just come on again in the last cpl weeks.

Strangest thing though - both the last few times it's happened (including this time) - I'll swear I've been getting better gas mileage with the frickin' thing!!

This is getting to be big BS...
Thanks,
Dave

punnzzells 02-17-2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highstrung
hahahaa... you always get ripped mikey....

i am going to pump you up.... !

:D

thinair 02-17-2006 06:47 PM

These headers have the air port for the secondary air pump on OBDII cars?

jeremy 02-17-2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rollie
So...somebody belly the hell up to the bar and take these off me already...or the whole exhaust as noted.


ON ANOTHER TOPIC...
Jeremy, as far as your Dodge Ram - (I take it you have one too) ...Have you had much trouble w/ check engine lights and O2 snsors and/or ill fitting gas caps??? I spent 2x$80 in taking it in to the stealer - both times to be told it was a gas cap, only after they said it was one of the three O2 sensors...Now it's just come on again in the last cpl weeks.

Strangest thing though - both the last few times it's happened (including this time) - I'll swear I've been getting better gas mileage with the frickin' thing!!

This is getting to be big BS...
Thanks,
Dave

funny you mention that.. i had the o2 sensor changed at like 3-5,000km (or somewhere around there, it was low mileage anyways).. when they did that they also said they "downloaded an upgrade for the comp" ..... i haven't had a problem since... knock on wood...which dealer do you use ? also, what year is your truck ? that stuff should be under warranty..

check out www.dodgetalk.com there is all sorts of info available there...i go by the user name "jerhemi" on there..

here is a link for tsb's for rams.. http://dodgeram.info/tsb/

jeremy 02-17-2006 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punnzzells
ya... for real... Jer , you ripped me off!

LOL :D


what did i sell them to you for ?

propr'one 02-17-2006 07:12 PM

bump for nelson's question

jeremy 02-17-2006 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinair
These headers have the air port for the secondary air pump on OBDII cars?

pretty sure they are only for obdI...

Rollie 02-18-2006 01:13 PM

Yeh - Hi guys,
Sorry for the delay, yes they do NOT have the O2 sensor / Air port. I would imagine that they could always be drilled, tapped and fitted with same though. My tech guy Attila is very talented at that sorta thing...

Let me know if you're interested in moving that way Nelson...I'm in no particular rush as they won't be coming off the car for another 3-4 weeks.

Cheers,
Dave
BMWCCA CR
#65, IP

Rollie 02-18-2006 01:20 PM

JerHemi,
Great handle dude!!...

It should be under warranty but they claimed not - that O2 sensors are a consumable as is the gas cap....I'm still arguing that one with them, and have made them eat some other costs to date.

I have been using Erin Dodge/Chrysler in Mississauga.

They did the download to my ECU as well...about 1.5 yrs ago the first time it happened and as reg general maintenance.

Mine is actually is an '02 Ram 1500 SLT Sport with the 4.7l (small) V8. I didn't want to do the 5.9l at the time, as I'd heard horror stories re. mileage(especially) and performance in general, and couldn't wait the 6 months (due to race season) at the time until the new Hemi came out. I've been pleased with the 4.7l V8 overall as when unloaded, performance does not feel that different PLUS the thing actually gets better mileage than my '03 Pathfinder used to!!

Thanks,
Dave


Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy
funny you mention that.. i had the o2 sensor changed at like 3-5,000km (or somewhere around there, it was low mileage anyways).. when they did that they also said they "downloaded an upgrade for the comp" ..... i haven't had a problem since... knock on wood...which dealer do you use ? also, what year is your truck ? that stuff should be under warranty..

check out www.dodgetalk.com there is all sorts of info available there...i go by the user name "jerhemi" on there..

here is a link for tsb's for rams.. http://dodgeram.info/tsb/


Rollie 02-20-2006 05:31 PM

Headers *tentatively* SOLD
 
Will confirm in next few days...

punnzzells 02-20-2006 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy
what did i sell them to you for ?


$1,000,000.00 dollars!

LOL :D

I dunno... I know that it was a fair price or else I would not have bought them...

*wave*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014