maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Post Funny Stuff Please (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65538)

A~G 02-05-2006 03:30 PM

Post Funny Stuff Please
 
*sad* The sense of comedy on maxbimmer is goign down the shitter.



One member posting cats getting yelled at

another posting some Jesus getting hit by a car video

and the latest...... some 40 year old virgins who have enough time on their hands to act out lego deaths ...







MIGUEL WHERE ART THOU!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!? we need some good humor!


p.s. no offense to the authors of the posts mentioned above... I guess we all have different types of humor. lol...

BigD 02-05-2006 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A~G
another posting some Jesus getting hit by a car video
MIGUEL WHERE ART THOU!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!? we need some good humor!

Hey I guarantee you he'll love the Jesus one. That's only not funny to overly sensitive people or just people with no real sense of humor. You're the one who posted saying you got a cramp laughing at Stewie's rant on 50 Cent. That's the least funny thing that has ever been done or said by a Family Guy character.

A~G 02-05-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigD
Hey I guarantee you he'll love the Jesus one. That's only not funny to overly sensitive people or just people with no real sense of humor. You're the one who posted saying you got a cramp laughing at Stewie's rant on 50 Cent. That's the least funny thing that has ever been done or said by a Family Guy character.


well there WERE other family guy links... and no.. i'm not sensitive to religion.. at all. It was just not funny... the only part that i found a BIT funny were the peoples reactions when get threw off the robe and walked down the street in a diaper.

but overall it was just... nah..

don't take offense..

BigD 02-05-2006 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A~G
well there WERE other family guy links... and no.. i'm not sensitive to religion.. at all. It was just not funny... the only part that i found a BIT funny were the peoples reactions when get threw off the robe and walked down the street in a diaper.

but overall it was just... nah..

don't take offense..

I'm not taking offense man. And don't bother explaining why you think it's not funny, I understand all the reasons. But trust me, Jesus walking down the Las Vegas strip wearing a diaper, singing I Will Survive and getting hit by a bus, is funny because it is exceptionally ironic. Some people just have an underdeveloped sense of humor, like finding random screamed profanities funny (we all used to find that funny... when we were 7).

M3ti Compact 02-05-2006 04:45 PM

Jesus jokes eh??

Here's one...

The Devil and Jesus a long time ago were actually university roomates. One day, they were both typing up their final thesis, when the power went out. The Devil lost all his work and turned evil. But Jesus didn't lose his work and became good.

WHY?

Because Jesus saves!

A~G 02-05-2006 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigD
I'm not taking offense man. And don't bother explaining why you think it's not funny, I understand all the reasons. But trust me, Jesus walking down the Las Vegas strip wearing a diaper, singing I Will Survive and getting hit by a bus, is funny because it is exceptionally ironic. Some people just have an underdeveloped sense of humor, like finding random screamed profanities funny (we all used to find that funny... when we were 7).


I have to say... i do see the irony *par-t*


hmm...

probably a repost... but here's something a bit funny.


http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9...age01464lj.jpg

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/1...ge002196ij.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8...ge005167lm.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6752/image0208ts.jpg

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5...ge007126ae.jpg

propr'one 02-05-2006 04:53 PM

hahaha i liked those, funny stuff*th-up*

Primus 02-05-2006 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
now this is funny...
http://maxbimmer.com/forums/attachme...1&d=1136309635

*Luv_it* 02-05-2006 05:38 PM

^^^^^thats just scary..ahahah...j/k:D

Primus 02-05-2006 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Luv_it*
^^^^^thats just scary..ahahah...j/k:D

baby, ur panties just melted to the floor, PM me for a good time ;)

*Luv_it* 02-05-2006 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primus
baby, ur panties just melted to the floor, PM me for a good time ;)

pm sent*love* ...lol*drink*<--goodtime with u in those panties also calls for a drink before hand

Primus 02-05-2006 05:46 PM

did i just score?

*Luv_it* 02-05-2006 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primus
did i just score?

ahahah is that the first thing a woman suggests when being with u?....drinking must always comes first:D

DAM 02-05-2006 06:09 PM

I see what you mean A~G

propr'one 02-05-2006 06:18 PM

case and point of bad humour.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015