maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   E36 (1991 - 1999) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   My Turbo Kit (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65388)

paul 02-02-2006 06:05 PM

My Turbo Kit

would anyone be interested in my complete turbo kit, and i do mean complete even standalone. i am thinking of selling the kit or just sell the car complete.
the kit includes
full ss v band 3'' exhust
aa manifold
20g clipped turbo whicj was up graded from a stage 2 to a stage 3 with only 5000ks on it
aa stage 2 intercooler
aa water injection
tec 3r pnp standalone
custom ss 3'' turbo piping
greedy type s bov the new one
greedy electric boost controller with dig display
hks turbo timer
550 rc injectors
custom fuel rail
arowmotive fuel reg
k&n aif filter
turbo smart 35mm waste gate
waste gate piping which dumps to the ground for that sound u guys all love
egt
wideband
boost
all the little parts that ppl forget clamps and stuff
i cant list all the things way to many parts.
the kit is fully custom allthe hard work has been done all the hours of custom making parts and trouble shooting and desigining part has ben done all u need is to tune the car and i can hook u up wit the guy that did mine. pm me with offers, the only reason i am selling the kit is i migth be in the market for another car, a boost bmw wont fit my needs, *sad*

Striker 02-02-2006 06:16 PM

Paul, please email me at turboready@vif.com with a contact number. I will discuss a few options with you.

Very sad to see a guy wanting to loose his turbo though, but you must know what's better for you now.

Kal 02-02-2006 06:21 PM

damn I would be interested if the price is right. PM me with what your looking to get for it.

paul 02-02-2006 06:34 PM

No stupid low ballers, and i am thinking of selling it and parting outhe car, i will only start parting out e car once the turbo kit is sold, als THIS IS A FEELER, u think i am going to part out my car to make 5 to 6 gs forget it

paul 02-02-2006 06:37 PM

also fuel system which includeds twin fuel pumps with a custom sump large fuel lines etc etc the kit is ready for 700 plus hp all u would need to do to hold that power is upgrade the turbo fro that kind of hp

Striker 02-02-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul
No stupid low ballers, and i am thinking of selling it and parting outhe car, i will only start parting out e car once the turbo kit is sold, als THIS IS A FEELER, u think i am going to part out my car to make 5 to 6 gs forget it

Paul unfortunately people will give you some low ball figures.

I have my stage one e30 m20 turbo kit with 150 km on it so brand new. We used this just to test our manifolds and design. We have over $ 5000 invested in it and I try selling locally at my COST and people still cry. I show them all the original receipts and still they want it at half price.

I don't have to feed it so it's not costing me anything so it will sit there forever if it has to as I am moving on to building and testing the kits for the e34 535i

Good luck with the sale and email me a contact # to see if I can help you source a buyer. You may have better luck seeing it's a setup for the e36.

Have you ever had the car on a dyno?

paul 02-02-2006 06:54 PM

i emailed u just email me stricklybmw@hotmail.com
Yes i have had the car on the dyno i made 340 to the rewheels at low boost like 10psi i was going to tune it for more boost. but never got a chance bc i did want to spend more time and money on the dyno. also i made that hp on a 2.5l non vanos motor i know of m3 with sc not making that. the kit was built to handle big boost, what do i mean big boost like 600 plus to the rewheels. what the hell if i dont sell it u will see those numbers but on the street at a max meet, bc if i dont sel it i wont give it away. i rather build a 8 10gs motor and make 600 plus to the rewheels. that will be one hell of a street car..............

paul 02-02-2006 06:56 PM

The kit will work with any e36 motor other then a 318, with out any problems just he standalone will have to be tunned forthecar u put it into.

bmnorm 02-02-2006 07:15 PM

hey paul,

can you pm a price for your kit?

thanks

Striker 02-02-2006 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul
i emailed u just email me stricklybmw@hotmail.com
Yes i have had the car on the dyno i made 340 to the rewheels at low boost like 10psi i was going to tune it for more boost. but never got a chance bc i did want to spend more time and money on the dyno. also i made that hp on a 2.5l non vanos motor i know of m3 with sc not making that. the kit was built to handle big boost, what do i mean big boost like 600 plus to the rewheels. what the hell if i dont sell it u will see those numbers but on the street at a max meet, bc if i dont sel it i wont give it away. i rather build a 8 10gs motor and make 600 plus to the rewheels. that will be one hell of a street car..............

Hi Paul,

I replied to your email. From what you have listed there it seems as though you have over $ 10,000 worth of stuff there.

Great HP numbers as well for 10psi boost.

lukeh 02-02-2006 11:49 PM

Paul, after you sell this and if someone wanted to replicate what you had, could that be done? I know you had quite a number of custom parts made.

paul 02-03-2006 08:41 AM

u could but it would cost u maybe 40% more. look at it this way a stage 1 aa kit is like 8000us i think and that kit is shit

paul 02-03-2006 09:16 AM

email sent and pm sent

paul 02-03-2006 11:40 AM

The car will be parted out after the kit is sold.

bmdbley'sBro 02-03-2006 01:03 PM

wow thats alot of stuff you got. *th-up*

good luck on the sale, hit everyboard out there!