maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   so where's the parties at tonight? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64803)

jstalin 01-23-2006 09:32 AM

so where's the parties at tonight?
 
Where is everyone going tonight to celebrate their electoral success/failures tonight? The NDP party are hosting theirs at the govurnment, sounds like a good party. Anyone going?

propr'one 01-23-2006 09:34 AM

umm...no

King Luis 01-23-2006 09:44 AM

remember that drew carey episode where whenever you vote you get a beer..:idea..they should have stuff like that. thats how you get people to vote:D :

jstalin 01-23-2006 10:13 AM

yeah, well I never turn down an excuse to drink

propr'one 01-23-2006 10:31 AM

oh dont worry, once the bloc + conservatives create a minority government, people with your ideology will be drinking all the time:)

Miguel 01-23-2006 10:40 AM

Liberal party will be at Jane & Finch, they'll be giving money away as usual.
Conservative party will be a street party... Bay Street.... $100,000 to get in, no free anything.
Green Party will be at the Lakefront, free green tea and marijuana for everyone.

jstalin 01-23-2006 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proprone
oh dont worry, once the bloc + conservatives create a minority government, people with your ideology will be drinking all the time:)

Aye, but it won't be in celebration.

Actually, I expect the NDP to reach near 50 seats and they will hold the balance of power. However, I am disappointed the party has become one of convenience rather than the voice of the left.

I wonder where the marijuana party is celebrating?

FastM3 01-23-2006 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jstalin
Where is everyone going tonight to celebrate their electoral success/failures tonight? The NDP party are hosting theirs at the govurnment, sounds like a good party. Anyone going?

Is Mark Oliver spinning?

jstalin 01-23-2006 12:01 PM

I'm not sure... not that it really matters

FastM3 01-23-2006 12:06 PM

Of course it does..wouldn't you like to see Layton and friends going nuts on E?

jstalin 01-23-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta
Of course it does..wouldn't you like to see Layton and friends going nuts on E?

Won't the be anyway? Why do you think I want to go


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015