maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   lets vote (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64527)

thinair 01-17-2006 07:45 PM

lets vote

Ok, no BS, everyone is entitled to this opinion, everyone has their own motives, thoughts, etc, etc.

If you have no idea what this it, you're probably not Canadian or not informed.

If there are other parties not listed, let me know and I'll add them.

propr'one 01-17-2006 07:52 PM

quess which party i voted for?:D

you're missing the marijuana party, some people on here may support it

BlitzSix 01-17-2006 07:56 PM

Ivan = conservative. How do I know? I remembered from when I saw your facebook profile a while back... weird eh ?

I can't decide between conservative and green..

NDP & Liberals suck :)

SickFinga 01-17-2006 08:02 PM

Where is, "Not Voting" option?

thinair 01-17-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickFinga
Where is, "Not Voting" option?

It's just like in real life, don't vote :P

rico328i 01-17-2006 08:16 PM

poll

Interesting poll. In my opinion, if one is eligible to vote, and chooses not to. Then DON'T COMPLAIN about anything political!

Good start here Nelson...I'm gonna follow this thread.

AMG_POWER 01-17-2006 08:24 PM

werd. NOT VOTING.

chia 01-17-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico328i
Interesting poll. In my opinion, if one is eligible to vote, and chooses not to. Then DON'T COMPLAIN about anything political!

Good start here Nelson...I'm gonna follow this thread.

all the parties are the same to me. i'm not going to vote, and i'm still going to complain about some political things. why? because all of the parties are the same. none of them can come through with what they promise.

also, i don't know what each party even stands for. people encourage me to vote, but why vote if i don't know what i'm even really voting for.

jstalin 01-17-2006 08:48 PM

You're missing the Marxist-Lenin party.

I voted Monday for the NDP

Understated 01-17-2006 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chia
all the parties are the same to me. i'm not going to vote, and i'm still going to complain about some political things. why? because all of the parties are the same. none of them can come through with what they promise.

also, i don't know what each party even stands for. people encourage me to vote, but why vote if i don't know what i'm even really voting for.

why don't u spend 5 mins finding OUT then instead of playing marvel v.s. capcom in a GAY arcade downtown with a bunch of mundane 30 year old losers*wave*

Chris de la Cruz 01-17-2006 09:24 PM

marijuana party of canada for me :D

sirex 01-17-2006 09:36 PM

im voting liberal...

my reasons: I hate to think what harper will do.... Mike Harris, Brian Mulroney, everytime its been the same damn thing over and over again whenever one of the conservatives gets into power.
On top of that, the liberal propaganda machine caught my attention with this:

"who funded stephen harper to the top???He just wont say.. Maybe it was the Republicans in the states, they have alot of money?"

I stepped back and thought about this and said holy shit how true is that.. Martin has his shipping industry. The guy is loaded. He doesn't care about making his company more rich.

Jack Layton, is born and raised in Canada he lives on danforth, hell never have a minority government no matter who votes for him.. how he gets his funding I haven't a clue, but Im sure hes worked hard enough for it.

harper is just an anomoly. where did he come from how does he have the resources, he wont even say. Plus I just cant trust him.. History has an odd way of repeating its self.

Lastly, I like the liberal mp running in toronto, TOny Iaoto. good guy met him a few times. These are my reasons for voting liberal.

im not posting this to get others opinion/flame war started. This is how I feel and this is what I am doing.
As for you not voting, thats lame and stating that you dont know who to vote for blah blah..

Well the internet is very resourceful, so are the debates and the coveraege on CBC - which has been good. You should get informed and vote.

windsor318is 01-17-2006 09:40 PM

i cant believe people are still going to vote for liberals.... amazing.

BMWF1 01-17-2006 09:57 PM

^^ I Know

M3ti Compact 01-17-2006 10:19 PM

The problems and scandals etc came before Paul Martin came in- he's just the unfortunate one who has to deal with it and fire the few bad apples that spoiled the batch. Also, Liberals own at making budgets: no deficeits.

Harper doesn't have a good history himself, he is too friend with Bush and he would have went down in flames with him and brought us along too. Canada stands for neutrality- Harper doesn't get that. Not to mention his budget has no intention of breaking even.

I seriously want to give Layton a chance- he's a hardworking guy that the normal Canadian joe can relate to- his party is there to stand up the regular guy...but a vote for Layton would be like a vote wasted because he won't win.

Bloc's seperatist agenda doesn't make sense. It's bad for Canada's economy and bad for their own. What does Quebec got? Nothing. In Ontario we got cars, in Alberta they got oil, and on both ends (BC and NS) we got the oceans and seaports.

SO...in order of preference (top 4 parties)
1. Liberal
2. NDP
3. Conservative
4. Bloc