maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Monday @ Work Cru ~~HOLLA WHITE COLLA~~~ (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64088)

Miguel 01-09-2006 08:34 AM

Monday @ Work Cru ~~HOLLA WHITE COLLA~~~

****... in at work at 7:30am.... fire alarm was blaring.
Apparently something was wrong on the 28th floor... im on 27.

If you are at home... screw you
If you are in school... screw you
If you are still sleeping right now.... screw you

Everyone else.... white colla peeps.... if you're stuck at work... holla!

E30 Girl 01-09-2006 08:35 AM

At work at 7:30 to and feeling you pain!!

1BADRIDE 01-09-2006 08:52 AM

Pain? I passed a stone on friday, put my hand through the bathroom wall enduring the passing, smashed my thumb to bits (hit a metal stud in the wall). It was quite spectacular, blood everywhere (from my thumb). I tried to put it back together then just went to the hospital and they closed it all up nicely.

THEN on sunday morning I wake up with some serious pain and see red tracks from my thumb all up my arm. Turns out I got a nasty infection and went back to the hospital. They cut up my thumb again to drain it and then closed it back up. Took antibiotics (cipro) and have to watch to see if the tracks are gone this afternoon - if not, I have to go back to the hospital and get antibiotics via IV today.

Oh yeah, I STILL came in to work today, 7:30am.

Holla back!

:D

(ow :()

Justin e36 01-09-2006 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguel
If you are at home... screw you

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>
cd maXForums\General\Off-topic\
C:\maXForums\General\Off-topic\> move "Monday @ Work Cru ~~HOLLA WHITE COLLA~~~.htm" "C:\maXForums\Misc\Recycle Bin"
C:\maXForums\General\Off-topic\> exit

Proliphic 01-09-2006 09:20 AM

Im at work as of 7:00am but also at home . (Superintendent) so im always both at work AND at home so "screw me" ? or am I just somewhere in the middle ?? LOL :moon: *wiggle* *wave* *th-up*

Hasselhoff 01-09-2006 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin e36
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>
cd maXForums\General\Off-topic\
C:\maXForums\General\Off-topic\> move "Monday @ Work Cru ~~HOLLA WHITE COLLA~~~.htm" "C:\maXForums\Misc\Recycle Bin"
C:\maXForums\General\Off-topic\> exit

C:\>EDLIN C:\maXForums\General\Off-topic\"Monday @ Work Cru ~~HOLLA WHITE COLLA~~~.htm"; last post = "LOL"

Stuck at work, holla!

propr'one 01-09-2006 10:02 AM

"01 If value use DOS as humor; = true, then 11
11 LPRINT "We spend too much time on the computer"
21 goto 11"

i hope you guys have printer paper

i just woke up now, but im in university, so its still brutal.

FastM3 01-09-2006 11:13 AM

holla.

Understated 01-09-2006 11:33 AM

*yawn* i just wokeup yay for me :) class at 3pm bishes

Kal 01-09-2006 11:49 AM

I finally get to join these threads.
i started working at Fidelity Investments at the Trinity square.

got up at 5:30 am and arrived here at 8:20am .. not that bad i suppose.

AMG_POWER 01-09-2006 12:04 PM

I'm werking from HOME screw you! lol

///MAC 01-09-2006 12:12 PM

eh school is work, its the same bullshit!!!

Rampage 01-09-2006 12:20 PM

Woke up at 7:30 for class - 36hrs/week -so its almost like working full time

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BADRIDE
THEN on sunday morning I wake up with some serious pain and see red tracks from my thumb all up my arm. Turns out I got a nasty infection and went back to the hospital. They cut up my thumb again to drain it and then closed it back up. Took antibiotics (cipro) and have to watch to see if the tracks are gone this afternoon - if not, I have to go back to the hospital and get antibiotics via IV today.

Man, thats rough. I had the same thing too once, woke up and saw my vains puffy red through my arms through an infection too, had to take the same medication

ara325 01-09-2006 12:24 PM

HOLLA!...7:30 am for me, and couldn't get my ass outta bed this a.m.*sleep*

Bill Gates 01-09-2006 12:34 PM

ouch! sorry to hear Rahul. btw, i just put my lunch.. :)
Miguel, get back to work! shouldn't u be applying the new security patch from MS on your servers? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BADRIDE
Pain? I passed a stone on friday, put my hand through the bathroom wall enduring the passing, smashed my thumb to bits (hit a metal stud in the wall). It was quite spectacular, blood everywhere (from my thumb). I tried to put it back together then just went to the hospital and they closed it all up nicely.

Oh yeah, I STILL came in to work today, 7:30am.

Holla back!

:D

(ow :()