maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   nightshift employye using my PC (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63944)

PelicanGolf2 01-06-2006 12:18 PM

nightshift employye using my PC

So I have found out that a nightshift employee has been dog ****ing and using my work PC to download and view subjective material from the internet. Know I know that I can password protect my PC, but I was wondering if there are any kind of websites that make it look like the PC is getting a virus downloaded or about to crash when they open up internet explorer. I don't want any real viruses, but I just want to make this person feel guilty before I let him know I have caught on.

any suggestions?

Proliphic 01-06-2006 12:33 PM

why dont u put a keylogger on the comp ? set it to log events and keystrokes to a set directory file that u can review the next day.. lol take notes and maybe send him an email like "We have been alerted of a terminal in blah office (or if u have IP even better) for downloading subjective materials, the times and dates have been noted of these sessions (maybe give a few times and dates from the logs)
then sign it from like someone important,,

lol that should **** with him pretty good, wondering if maybe he REALLY IS getting tracked and how u could have those details LOL...

Miguel 01-06-2006 01:40 PM

keylogger + he does web banking shit on your comp = $$$$

Proliphic 01-06-2006 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguel
keylogger + he does web banking shit on your comp = $$$$

LOL.. didnt think of that but could be thought of as rental for using your comp :D *drink*

PelicanGolf2 01-06-2006 01:45 PM

that sounds great, but all I want to to is set the homepage of Internet explorer to some site that says, get the **** back to work you lazy dog ****er. along that lines.

Proliphic 01-06-2006 01:50 PM

uhh I could make you a website that would say that.. any idea of what URL name you would like and some more ideas of whaat you want on the site and a deadline..

Proliphic 01-06-2006 01:54 PM

Lazy Employee

heres a lil humor for this thread :

The owner of a large factory decided to make a surprise visit and check up on his staff. Walking though the plant, he noticed a young man leaning lazily against a post.

"Just how much are you being paid a week?" said the owner angrily.

"Three hundred bucks," replied the young man.

Taking out a fold of bills from his wallet, the owner counted out $300, slapped the money into the boy's hands, and said, "Here's a week's pay -- now get out and don't come back!"

Turning to one of the supervisors, he said, "How long has that lazy bum been working here anyway?"

"He's not an employee," said the supervisor. "He was just here to deliver a pizza!" *wave*

PelicanGolf2 01-06-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proliphic
uhh I could make you a website that would say that.. any idea of what URL name you would like and some more ideas of whaat you want on the site and a deadline..

No, thanks for the offer but it's not that important really, I think by locking out the PC will just be enough. But a prank website the you can save into somebody's home page would be funny.

like M5N.com or gooogle.ca gccgle.ca, something that looks like what anybody may use for a homepage. with a big flashing notice you've been caught and oh yes you are fired.

Hahaha.

myndgone 01-06-2006 03:00 PM

just make a webpage that says that and set it as your homepage then

Justin e36 01-06-2006 05:14 PM

Don't do it. I get bored working there at night. Let me be. :(

Proliphic 01-06-2006 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin e36
Don't do it. I get bored working there at night. Let me be. :(

LOL... :D