maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quebec/Gatineau/Ottawa (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Merry Christams/ Happy Holidays Ottawa guys (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63458)

oldskool3 12-24-2005 06:06 PM

Merry Christams/ Happy Holidays Ottawa guys

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the Ottawa guys. Hopefully we will get a meet set up over the break or something soon. Hope everyone has a good Christmas.

Jesse

Hound 12-24-2005 06:48 PM

merry x-mas and happy holiday's to you all, as i posted in the beater meet thread, im down to come out some point in january since i have a friend i want to meet up with who is comming there from louisiana for a couple of weeks starting the 14th. hope to see you all in the new year.

chromius 12-24-2005 07:56 PM

Definitly have a good christmas guys!*th-up*

paul christians 12-26-2005 12:34 AM

yes same too all of guys and gals there....play safe too..

bmdbley'sBro 12-30-2005 07:11 PM

Happy new year boys...*par-t*

chromius 12-30-2005 11:23 PM

Yeppers! Happy new years!

I hope Santa was good to all of you.*par-t*
I got a full set of air tools...woohoo.

oh and a set of swaybars as a gift to myself:)

icu 12-31-2005 12:02 AM

Happy New Years to all , hope Santa was good to you, looking forward to the summer of 2006. Cheers !

Bob Loblaw 12-31-2005 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chromius_e30
I hope Santa was good to all of you.*par-t*
I got a full set of air tools...woohoo.

oh and a set of swaybars as a gift to myself:)

Nice!

Well, our Christmas didn't turn out quite as planned. Bob Jr. (you locals have met him) ended up in the hospital on the morning of the 24th for an emergency appendectomy. There were some complications with an infection, but that's resolved now and he came back home today. We're all glad he's feeling better. And he's happy to finally get the rest of his Christmas gifts. :)

Oh, and happy new year, guys!

chromius 12-31-2005 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw
Nice!

Well, our Christmas didn't turn out quite as planned. Bob Jr. (you locals have met him) ended up in the hospital on the morning of the 24th for an emergency appendectomy. There were some complications with an infection, but that's resolved now and he came back home today. We're all glad he's feeling better. And he's happy to finally get the rest of his Christmas gifts. :)

That's really scary, I'm sorry to hear about it, but I'm very glad to hear he is okay. I wish you guys all the best.

bmdoubleya 12-31-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro
Happy new year boys...*par-t*

I forgot to say I posted this from my bro's cpu.. *par-t* *par-t*

Glad to hear your son is doing better AL..

Nascar318is 12-31-2005 04:30 PM

Scary stuff Al glad to hear he is Ok! I need to get a battery for my car...ripped the pole right out when I was trying to remove it for the winter. Oh well more problems to deal with over the long cold winter.

Happy new year guys and see you soon, with our beaters. I got me a 96 ford contour woohoo....anyway take care guys and drive safe.

chromius 12-31-2005 06:51 PM

Hey guys, I know it's a little late, but I wanted to throw out an invite to anyone who wants to stop by, I'm having a little gathering/drinking at my place, possibly a poker game if anyone is interested.

give me a shout on my cell, 220-2242 if anyone feels like it. The more the better.*par-t*

oldskool3 01-01-2006 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw
Nice!

That sounds pretty serious glad to hear your son is going to be fine.

Happy new year everyone hope your all had a good time last night *drink*