maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   6/8 series (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Help !!! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62622)

classiccarsr 12-07-2005 05:07 PM

Help !!!

PLEASE HELP
I am looking for a front clip that will fit on a 1985 bmw 635csi, I got into a little accident Wed. 7, 2005 with a tree. I wont describe the specifics because i dont truely know what happened all i know is i am perfectly fine but i need to fix my pride and joy. But I am looking for a good not perfect front clip for my 6 series ....if there is a 6 with rear end damage, a junker i truely dont care as long as i can get this car back to being drivable thank you

635CSi 12-07-2005 07:36 PM

How far are you willing to travel to pick up the clip?

M3Ab 12-19-2005 01:34 PM

You can call Howard at Autocraft Foreign Cars 519-746-2277. Tell him Abdul referred you and he might give you a deal. He can get any BMW part.

classiccarsr 12-23-2005 10:23 PM

.....To Pick up the clip id have to talk to my fathe rabout that one since I am sure i am not going to be able to drive long distances due to my age and the fact that I have school now....but i would rather pay to have it shipped ups underground something like that but if worse comes to worse i could travel from NY to just about anywhere except the west coast which is definatly to far and if you are talking about Toronto, Canada im sure i could do that

Justin e36 12-31-2005 06:55 PM

You can do Toronto? K, I'll let you know what I can find... you might be in luck.

M3Ab 01-11-2006 12:39 AM

Autocraft is in Kitchener about an hour away from Toronto. Give him a call i'm sure he could ship it out to you.

TEUTONICFOOL 01-14-2006 04:52 PM

have u try ur local autotrader or maybe buyNsell? sometime u can pick up a car that need mechanical repair for just the price for the shipping charge of the frt clip!! check with the local euro-import car garage, especially the back lot, u never know whats hidding there. these sharks are getting expensive to fix for the normal non diehard owners that sometime they just dump them. also check the EBay. i have seen cars in the NJ area going cheap, especially the one with broken electronic automatic tranny. good luck shark hunting.

chevale 01-17-2006 10:00 AM

FYI: Full front clip, headlights and bumper on eBay
(No affiliation with the seller.)
Still 2 days till the end of auction.

classiccarsr 03-11-2006 11:50 PM

Well for the update i finally have a hood but i am still short a passenger side fender and front peice...but I am more or less looking for a front clip since it seems like I have alot of bending to do i think it would help a lot if anyone hears anything please let me know thank you...
p.s. If anyone knows of a junked bmw maybe with a crumpled rear or just a body...this would also be very helpful thank you
john

Blackout 03-12-2006 05:41 PM

i had 2 full working 6ers a couple of months ago but i couldnt keep then and i sold then to the junker. i also know where another one is too. they are in oakville though, east of toronto. if you are interested in making a trip up north you could probly get all the parts you need