Anyone know how to do this effect?
I'm trying to get a few people pictures to have this effect, but I can't seem to find figure it out...
1. Desaturate Image (or change to greyscale)
2. Adjust Threshhold of Image (Image / Adjustments / Threshold)
Posterize (use only 2 levels)
3. replace color with blue or whatever other color you want
- it may help to up the contrast before starting this, you'll need an image with strong contrast.
- if there is a background to the face, you will need to erase it first.. otherwise it will blend into the image once you make it two colors.
i used the cutout option with my sig...worked pretty well. don't know if it helps though.
Justin: Thanks! I'm testing it out now, it is difficult to get the exact effect, just have to play with it.
King Luis: Cutout is good, I tried that before but for this project I needed some more unique.
If anyone else has some other ways please post!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015