maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sightings (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   kerisabe downtown (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59831)

rodo 10-17-2005 10:40 PM

kerisabe downtown

saw you a block away, you were first at a light i was on the sidewalk, bay and yonge i think? SICK looking car and the angel eyes made me look at your car :P and as you went by i saw the "DJAKARTA" looks AMAAAAAZING wow!

kerisabe 10-17-2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rodo
saw you a block away, you were first at a light i was on the sidewalk, bay and yonge i think? SICK looking car and the angel eyes made me look at your car :P and as you went by i saw the "DJAKARTA" looks AMAAAAAZING wow!

Rodo.. I didnt see u..were u in your bimmer? I was probably on the way back from school. Thanks for the compliments.. Btw.. Yonge and Bay dont intersect ;)

rodo 10-17-2005 11:34 PM

ahahah i duno then, i think it was Yonge then, could it be? Around U of T. I was walking going into the Mc D's on the left (your left as you drove) loooked sooo siiiiiick. What kinda HALO's?

shimajer 10-17-2005 11:40 PM

Chris always go there to play soccer loll

kerisabe 10-17-2005 11:44 PM

Quote:

ahahah i duno then, i think it was Yonge then, could it be? Around U of T. I was walking going into the Mc D's on the left (your left as you drove) loooked sooo siiiiiick. What kinda HALO's?

the HALOs are the new Chromiums.. from JLevi.. awesome service from them Id say.. excellent customer service. Are u getting them for your car? I can help u w/ the install since u live close by *th-up*

kerisabe 10-17-2005 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shimajer
Chris always go there to play soccer loll

*wave* Havenčt been there for a while ...the weather has been terrible *thmbsdwn*

rodo 10-18-2005 12:18 AM

im not getting DDE's, I dont think im doing enything to my car, still thinking about dinan exhaust but im so undesiscive. I would like tints but since its a lease, due back in 1.5 years its wasted money I think. I like to buy things I can then re-sell at minimal loss such as a used Dinan exhaust. Do you sitll have your old remus exhaust? If you sitll wanna trade for the xbox the offer it still up! :)

rodo 10-18-2005 12:23 AM

btw is that a cross ave. plate surround thing?

kerisabe 10-18-2005 03:02 AM

Quote:

im not getting DDE's, I dont think im doing enything to my car, still thinking about dinan exhaust but im so undesiscive. I would like tints but since its a lease, due back in 1.5 years its wasted money I think. I like to buy things I can then re-sell at minimal loss such as a used Dinan exhaust. Do you sitll have your old remus exhaust? If you sitll wanna trade for the xbox the offer it still up! :)

Hehe.. Get Dinan exhaust.. U won't regret it.. Sam @ Cross recommended me Dinan.. and yes..the plate cover is from Cross. I think I've seen yer car @ Cross before.. anyways.. the Remus is already sold to shimajer a month ago. U won't lose that much money if u're buying used mods. But, u will still lose some..especially on the labour/installallation cost. But it's just a piece of mind when u're doin/installing your mods at the right place. *th-up*

rodo 10-18-2005 01:33 PM

I'm not sure if I've seen your car there before, I don't think so. Anyways, did you get your dinan used? and from e46fanatics im guessing? the way I see it is... exhaust is 400 US used plus installation another 100, how much is shipping? and plus my car is stock, it'll look silly. And also my best friend, 03dinan3, has dinan and his car sounds way too good

kerisabe 10-18-2005 02:16 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure if I've seen your car there before, I don't think so. Anyways, did you get your dinan used? and from e46fanatics im guessing? the way I see it is... exhaust is 400 US used plus installation another 100, how much is shipping? and plus my car is stock, it'll look silly. And also my best friend, 03dinan3, has dinan and his car sounds way too good

Nope.. I got my Dinan from Sam@Cross.. Oh.. so u know Andrew too eh :) No...the exhaust wouldn't look silly on your car. Since the tips are probably the same size as the stock tips.. but it sounds way better than stock..u know what i mean right.. U've heard it on Andrew's car :) Installation.. u can do it yourself if u don't want to take the resonators out.. u can just cut off the stock muffler, then clamp the Dinan one to your existing pipe. Shipping using USPS should be around 35usd approx.. wouldn't be more I think.

rodo 10-18-2005 02:47 PM

but i can't cut out the stock exhaust cuz its a lease, ive gota return the car with teh stock exhaust. Andrew and i have been best friends since we were little kids. I remember when he was waiting for his car to come in, we were in gr 10 ohhh boy u shoulda seen us. That car is basically my car too :P the memories we have in that car are priceless! :)

kerisabe 10-18-2005 02:55 PM

Quote:

but i can't cut out the stock exhaust cuz its a lease, ive gota return the car with teh stock exhaust. Andrew and i have been best friends since we were little kids. I remember when he was waiting for his car to come in, we were in gr 10 ohhh boy u shoulda seen us. That car is basically my car too :P the memories we have in that car are priceless! :)

Ha ha... U can just weld the stock exhaust back on and dealerships wouldn't know I think..since Dinan is categorized as OEM.. so there shouldn't be a problem.. and Dinan uses clamps to connect w/ the stock piping right.. so there will only be one time welding (when u're putting the stock muffler back on) on the stock piping.

rodo 10-18-2005 03:02 PM

i want the resonators removed though :P so how much would that install be? cuz ill need new pipes and stuff right? to replace my oem system completely, then ill intall the oem again and sell the dinan. How much do u think it woudl be?

kerisabe 10-18-2005 03:58 PM

Umm.. I can't say.. depends where do u want to bring your car to.. U can build a cheaper system @ JPG Exhaust in Oakville.. But through personal experience.. I'd recommend you to have your exhaust work to be done at Preferred Muffler.. just across from JPG. They did mine and Andrew's.