Race car finished: the Pictures
This was the work in progress before all the work that has been done to the car
Pictures of the car with the company decals
This was a day at the track to rank up the miles on the engine before going to the Dyno and get a custom chip by Mark D'Sylva.
A lot of time and money went into the car, this isn't a simple project but I am glad that it is finaly done... for now.
I am still looking for a front lip to make a custom splitter.
Race car specs as for now:
- Used '92 325is
- 2.8 vanos race prepared engine with titanium retainers and M3 cams
- M3 injectors
- OBDI M50 intake manifold and harness
- UUC underdrive pulleys.
- OBDI conversion with vanos
- SS clutch line
- lightweight flywheel
- Ireland engineering headers
- Clutch + M3 slave
- M3 short shifter and delrin bushings
- urethane engine and transmission mounts
- custom CAI
- Cat removal and O2 relocation
- Borla Stainless steel racing exhaust with Magnaflow resonator
- Custom 6 points roll cage
- 5 Point harness
- 2 x racing seats
- M3 control arms + solid offset delrin control arm bushings
- M3 front spindle and brakes
- Modified rear callipers and E46 vented discs
- Custom strut brace
- BMW X brace
- Mintex full race compound brake pads
- Ground control racing suspension
- UUC sway bars front and rear
- Rear adjustable control arms for negative camber
- 17" rims with R compound tires
- Paint Job inside and outside
- Steering wheel with momo hub and quick disconnect
- ARP DTM wing
We have Reiger Lips for your car check us out!
car looks awsome bruno!
where do you plan on tracking it?
Yes, I built the car as a real race car and to be in a specific class.
And don't be fooled by my low speed at shannonville because the engine was being broken in and I am running the wrong chip in the DME right now.
New year I might enter a couple of BMW club races then I will go get my racing licence for ontario regional racing.
Looks great *th-up*
very nice car man, was a treat to see it go round the track. sounds awesome too :)
Congrats Bruno :)
dude looks good man have fun next year cheers..
Congrats on the project, looks great. Im sure you will really enjoy it. Where you going to dyno it and how is the Mark D custom software?
Nice ride. I saw you @ Shannonville couple of weeks ago. You trailered your car there right?
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015