maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Haunted roads and places... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578)

Marita 01-17-2002 12:27 PM

Haunted roads and places...

just wondering if u guys go to haunted places or drive by haunted roads in your neck of the woods...

theres a few here...theres a church that is haunted, that was on unsolved mysteries...

another one is in SD, mira mar area called 'gravity hill'...u exit off the freeway and u r in a slope of some sort...when u r at the red light your car is being pushed back away from the intersection...people say its a good ghost or spirit or however u want to call it...but people say that a few years ago a couple was exiting off the freeway on the same route and they either tried to stop at the light or tried to run it but they were strucked by an on coming car...

what are some haunted areas that is in your area...

djcontra 01-17-2002 12:34 PM

interesting question
i actually have a book on haunted places here in toronto, one being related to castle loma here.
If i can find the book i'll post some of the stories.

Marita 01-17-2002 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by djcontra
interesting question
i actually have a book on haunted places here in toronto, one being related to castle loma here.
If i can find the book i'll post some of the stories.

cool...*th-up*

Schnell 01-17-2002 01:12 PM

The fraternity house that I live in is haunted.

Marita 01-17-2002 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Schnell
The fraternity house that I live in is haunted.

anything that happend while u r there showing that it is haunted???

Schnell 01-17-2002 05:49 PM

Mostly just the normal stuff like lights randomly turnign on and off and wierd noises. I'll give you a couple of stories.

One of the guys who is a few years older than me would go to bed every night at 2 am, and every night he would here the cold-air dorm door open and close, then he would hear radiator pipes rattle around the room until they got above his bed where the sound would stay for a few second then move on, finally he would hear the door open and close again. This may not seem very odd until you realize that there are no radiator pipes in the room!

Another story is that one night the cook made jello for dinner and put it in the fridge in the kitchen. At dinner time a couple of guys went to get the jello out of the fridge and they saw a couple of kids walk into the pantry where the jello was at, when the guys walked into the room, there was noone there, but when they took the jello out of the fridge, there where small handprints all over and there were chunks missing.

Those are just a few of the wierd things that have happened, but nothing really scary, its almost as if the ghost is just having fun.

Kaisake 01-17-2002 09:35 PM

Supposedly the dorm I lived at my freshman year at Univ. was haunted. Doors were knocked at, people running down the halls, steps, noises, shouts/screams... weird part is that I was the last one left in the dorms on the last day... :eek:

Marita 01-17-2002 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaisake
Supposedly the dorm I lived at my freshman year at Univ. was haunted. Doors were knocked at, people running down the halls, steps, noises, shouts/screams... weird part is that I was the last one left in the dorms on the last day... :eek:
ben! nooooooooooo :P

Gamite 01-18-2002 01:02 AM

Apperently the tower at University College at U of T is haunted, my mom told me the story, there's an axe mark on a big wooden door where the guy got killed. and 2 gargoyles looking over his grave. We tried to go upto the tower but I think they locked it.

AzN_E46 01-18-2002 07:26 PM

o f***....a haunted place in toronto.......
y did i ever come to this thread...