maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Junkies (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My sti smoking a Coupe OKAY!! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57310)

subydude 08-11-2005 05:29 PM

My sti smoking a Coupe OKAY!!
 
for all you fags that make excuses that I beat a vert M3..
LOL
This coupe had a Hamman exhaust and Dinan cai oh and it was a 6 speed..

Up yours and good bye. :moon:

Race 1
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=3-honk-1

Race2
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=3-honk-2

Race 3
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=3-honk-3

This one was abit closer . I let off the gas for abit cuz I wanted to shut down he creeps up slowly when I do that but I get back on it and still hold him off

eh? 08-11-2005 05:33 PM

hahahaha! You're awesome.

myndgone 08-11-2005 05:37 PM

where do you get these vids? all of a suuden you have a video of you racing a coupe..and its night time...you rule! :D

AMG_POWER 08-11-2005 05:39 PM

3d race was pretty close... nevertheless cool stuff... !

AMG_POWER 08-11-2005 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myndgone
where do you get these vids? all of a suuden you have a video of you racing a coupe..and its night time...you rule! :D


He has a video beating my E55 too lol Subydude show that too lol Oh and also if you have the one where i pass you 240km.h do you have that one?

Raging Lamb 08-11-2005 05:44 PM

STIs --> Awsomeness

I like the high pitched laughing at the end of the vids *th-up* your gf sounds thrilled about the outcome.

Darkness95m3 08-12-2005 06:46 PM

I wonder how many races he has lost and does not show them?

sloveniaboy 08-12-2005 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkness95m3
I wonder how many races he has lost and does not show them?

i bet none, with little mods those things fly...best bang for buck car when it comes to mods

Manimillion 08-12-2005 08:37 PM

Nice car, but if you strip off the paint, you can still find the coca cola, mountain dew and similar logo's on the metal used on the body of the subaru's.

Axxe 08-12-2005 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilOnWheelz
Nice car, but if you strip off the paint, you can still find the coca cola, mountain dew and similar logo's on the metal used on the body of the subaru's.

That, and I could never ever stand the interior's of subarus. Something about them that turns me off. Awesome car performance wise, definately respect it. Had my ass handed to me by an WRX, but then again, I get my ass handed to me by all but civics and cavaliers. Good times *th-up*

spooner_dee 08-13-2005 10:46 AM

after all this some of the most important things were forgotten... One he acts like a child there for must be a child. had his license maybe a year or two and i bet is only racing other dumb kids such as him self... all who have no real experience behind the wheel. You can have the fastest car in the world, but if you dont know how to drive it, you can be beat by someone with far less hp then you... OH and another point how you think you are so great.... yeah your real great for street racing you idiot, grow up and learn to keep it on the track, its dumbass jerkoffs like you that get people killed, your too stupid and immature to be a real driver and think your bad shit for taking out a few cars driven by people who cant drive... wow, your amazing we all need to bow down to you. grow up b4 you post your idiotic nonsensicle bullshit. i cant believe the insane crap that spews from your suck hole.

oh and videos can be faked, could of run him 20 times and out of those 20, 3 times u won or he let off and just posted them as you winning... :moon:

this in refernce to his other thread about m3's ;)

Manimillion 08-13-2005 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spooner_dee
after all this some of the most important things were forgotten... One he acts like a child there for must be a child. had his license maybe a year or two and i bet is only racing other dumb kids such as him self... all who have no real experience behind the wheel. You can have the fastest car in the world, but if you dont know how to drive it, you can be beat by someone with far less hp then you... OH and another point how you think you are so great.... yeah your real great for street racing you idiot, grow up and learn to keep it on the track, its dumbass jerkoffs like you that get people killed, your too stupid and immature to be a real driver and think your bad shit for taking out a few cars driven by people who cant drive... wow, your amazing we all need to bow down to you. grow up b4 you post your idiotic nonsensicle bullshit. i cant believe the insane crap that spews from your suck hole.

If he isn't a kid, he is just an other North American Subaru owner, they think they have the fastest car in the world when they beat an M3 or an S4, its not their fault though look at their advertisements, all they do is compare themselves to M3's and S4's... They also tend to think Subaru invented AWD.

Spartiatis 08-13-2005 11:58 AM

Good race subydude, and dont worry, let the haters hate. Its funny how some people have no clue about the Sti and continue to put it down. Both the M3 and the Sti are great cars. But they are built for different things.

sicktoy 08-13-2005 07:48 PM

Come and race me!
 
call end of the day, I post the video .

AMG_POWER 08-13-2005 07:59 PM

Sicktoay whats your ride? Wanna race me maybe? I have ML350 and 150 Shots of NOS.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014