maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ontario (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Friday Night Meeting Spot Compromised (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55714)

Quack 06-18-2005 01:00 PM

Friday Night Meeting Spot Compromised

went to last night meeting spot in Woodbridge & the lot was once again full of immature ricers, you know the people that rev their cars for no reason, floor the car from one parking spot to another, blast shitty music out of their stock system & dance in the parking lot, don't get me wrong it's entertaining but annoying at the same time, didn't see any cops last night, but if this is going to happen every friday night the cops are going to be there all the time eventually

I don't have any suggestion to where to move to, but I think we will have to move, the lot is getting pack & there are less parking spots for our bimmers to move in, last night we were down to 2 rows for our cars *thmbsdwn*

SebSter 06-18-2005 01:08 PM

How about Rona accross from Collosus where the ricer meets used to be way back when? I think nowadays it's deserted, and plus its right next to a Timmies.

BigD 06-18-2005 01:09 PM

I agree. And a bunch of cops showed up not long after you left. This one goof in a minivan 4-wheeled over a curb to leave the parkinglot and just as he approached the lights to exit, a cop from across the lot turns on his cherries and siren, and goes FLYING after him. I don't even know wtf the charge would be, but point is they were there to **** with us. Our group didn't get harassed but they were stopping by the others and talking to them.

Quack 06-18-2005 01:13 PM

same shit happened last week, 3 cop cars patrolling the lot all night

the Rona idea is good, not far from the original meeting spot, Julian(Gamite) also mentioned 401 & Weston Rd. to me last week which is also a good idea

Betray 06-18-2005 01:16 PM

i thought rona was shut down (gates). i cant beleive our area was exposed. it was such a great spot by that dessert place.. urggh god damn kids.. i say we have our meets at marenello(sp) BMW lol

Slowered318 06-18-2005 01:17 PM

I'm just gonna toss this in cause that's my style.

but a lot of "real" car clubs rent a leagon or soemthing when they meet up.. Now that's a little excessive but i think we should do something along thoes lines and use a restaurant patio, auto shop, empty warehouse, hotel room with hookers?

somewhere not so 'ricey' as a parking lot

Quack 06-18-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slowered318
I'm just gonna toss this in cause that's my style.

but a lot of "real" car clubs rent a leagon or soemthing when they meet up.. Now that's a little excessive but i think we should do something along thoes lines and use a restaurant patio, auto shop, empty warehouse, hotel room with hookers?

somewhere not so 'ricey' as a parking lot

I like your style Ryan *th-up* :D

Understated 06-18-2005 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quack
same shit happened last week, 3 cop cars patrolling the lot all night

the Rona idea is good, not far from the original meeting spot, Julian(Gamite) also mentioned 401 & Weston Rd. to me last week which is also a good idea

hm...401 and weston road would be pretty good location...theres at timmies in the area and the parkinglot is pretty large *th-up* and it'd be pretty accessible to most ppl as well.

and it's only a 15 minute drive from my place *smoke*

Paul540/m3 06-18-2005 01:26 PM

I say stay in woodbridge, Rona sounds good or even Costco (in that general area)

moerom 06-18-2005 01:29 PM

I agree. Not only is the whole place heat because of police, but more importantly because none of us would like to get clipped by a Civic flying down the lot. There are lots of places we could hang, its just a matter of scouting. (And yes I'll start coming out again lol).

Mikester 06-18-2005 02:00 PM

hey moe whats going on? havent seen you in a while man! we should meet up to do you know what

and i like ryans idea :)

Quack 06-18-2005 02:02 PM

Hey Mike & Moe you guys should swing by my place tomorrow, Mike you still have to come by & burn those vids

Mikester 06-18-2005 02:04 PM

sounds good man... im free all day tomorrow, so whenever you guys wanna meet up give me a call

moerom 06-18-2005 03:08 PM

I'm in for sure! We'll catch up on some old times guys:)

koncise 06-18-2005 03:21 PM

I like the 401/weston idea a lot... there's no reason to go so north when most people are from the west end or east end (somewhat along the 401)