maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ontario (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Shooting music video tonight - need rides/girls (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53811)

ncmedia 05-11-2005 03:01 PM

Shooting music video tonight - need rides/girls

Hey guys, been a while since I've posted. We're shooting a music video tonight (wed, may 11) 8pm here in scarborough Kennedy/Eglinton. We're calling out any and all hot rides. The song for a hot new reggae/hiphop track by KIDDY, amazing new canadian talent. 401 to Kennedy, south to 1 street BEFORE eglinton, you'll make a left on Treverton, 3rd left, oakworth, #31, big house, lots'a bimmers, other rides, dancers, models, etc. Should only be a few hours tops. If you'd like to hear the track that we are shooting for please click here , click on IDOLS, then KIDDY, first track-SET IT OFF.

Hope to see some of you there, if there is a need, please phone 416-899-6672.

Best regards,

Chat soon. **We'll be shooting weekend after June 1st, though todays involvement from any of you would be ideal.

NC.

AMG_POWER 05-11-2005 03:12 PM

do you need stock 06 ML350? rofl

mirek 05-11-2005 03:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
how about a civic?

krp_e36m50 05-11-2005 03:21 PM

That's just a few blocks from my place, i think i might just drop by. KIDDY? never heard of him. Where in TO is he from, here in Scarborough?

koncise 05-11-2005 03:29 PM

if i get my car painted by june 1st, i'd be willing to do that.... if my car is the kind yer looking for

if u only want new, expensive cars.. then nevermind :)

ncmedia 05-11-2005 04:45 PM

Thanks for the responses. **THAT CIVIC - HELL NO SORRY. AMG, if you're trying to be funny/cool, two thumbs up bro, you're a cool cat man! Facker, what did I do to you to get dissed by you like this? If you got something to say bro say it, don't beat around your bush.

1) Kiddy is new CAD artist, there is a link uptop of this post to his tune, HOT!

2) Any and all makes/models are welcome, as long as they are not bone stock (unless they are very expensive bone stock :)

3) AMG - ROFL too, ?? right... lost me.

4) Kiddy IS from Scarborough - From yard but been here for sometime, very humble and powerful personality, will be hot...

5) Feel free to spread the word, we've got some dancers/hotties/bikes/stunters coming out for this and the next 2 shoots. If anyone would like to call, please: Studio- 416-285-5037. Cell-416-899-6672

Shoots will include all hot cars parked up on our front/sideyard, women dancing in our 4 romeo/julliete balconies (just a term, 4 nice 2nd level walkouts), some bikes doing stunts, and potentially a cruise with all rides/bikes/women to around the block. YOur creativity will be taken into consideration, and anyone looking to get noticed on MTV, BET, MUCH, and a few UK/Euro stations please make it a date and don't be late, 8pm.

NC,

Rolled_Out 05-11-2005 04:55 PM

Me and brian_m3 are going to roll through w/ his slade on 24's.
Come to the truck when you see us pull up... If the setting is good and hte bithces are hot, the truck is yours.
I'll get my other buddy to come in his black SL5 on chromes too, and possibly a few other serious rides if they are not busy tonight.
I will PM you w/ my cell #

Mikester 05-11-2005 06:03 PM

my buddy omid will bring his 91 ford taurus... he just installed a roof rack

SpoolinS6 05-11-2005 06:08 PM

ill bring my buddys hyndai or his Pony:) he just installed a new hella headlight :)

Deep 3.2TL 05-11-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncmedia
Thanks for the responses. **THAT CIVIC - HELL NO SORRY. AMG, if you're trying to be funny/cool, two thumbs up bro, you're a cool cat man! Facker, what did I do to you to get dissed by you like this? If you got something to say bro say it, don't beat around your bush.

1) Kiddy is new CAD artist, there is a link uptop of this post to his tune, HOT!

2) Any and all makes/models are welcome, as long as they are not bone stock (unless they are very expensive bone stock :)

3) AMG - ROFL too, ?? right... lost me.

4) Kiddy IS from Scarborough - From yard but been here for sometime, very humble and powerful personality, will be hot...

5) Feel free to spread the word, we've got some dancers/hotties/bikes/stunters coming out for this and the next 2 shoots. If anyone would like to call, please: Studio- 416-285-5037. Cell-416-899-6672

Shoots will include all hot cars parked up on our front/sideyard, women dancing in our 4 romeo/julliete balconies (just a term, 4 nice 2nd level walkouts), some bikes doing stunts, and potentially a cruise with all rides/bikes/women to around the block. YOur creativity will be taken into consideration, and anyone looking to get noticed on MTV, BET, MUCH, and a few UK/Euro stations please make it a date and don't be late, 8pm.

NC,

You need to calm down dude... AMG was just making a joke - as for the 06 ML350 that he offered up - if you've been around you would have known that it his new ride dude to a little bundle of joy to be delivered shortly at his home.

Just Phakin' relax!

Deep

Rolled_Out 05-11-2005 06:32 PM

Everybody slugged out, they'd rather cruise around here and burn J's..
Bry's g/f also has LOCKJAW with a tighter hold than a pitbull!

you bitch!!!!! lol

ncmedia 05-11-2005 06:52 PM

ok, apologies AMG, took it as a hidden dig at me, and a deep one, sorrrrrry.

Quite a few peeps are coming, along with models/dancers for both this and next shoot, if anyone else comes through=great, if not thank you all for your interest, and I'll post again closer to the next shoot.

thanks again, pony's and hyundais too :P

A~G 05-11-2005 08:51 PM

Is this gonna be another stereotypical 'bling bling' video with shiney cars/slutty girls/and alot of hand waving? umm... y0- :D

if so ... i'm in. i'll put my blue rims on :D j/k

Goodluck with that.!

*Luv_it* 05-11-2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A~G
Is this gonna be another stereotypical 'bling bling' video with shiney cars/slutty girls/and alot of hand waving? umm... y0- :D

if so ... i'm in. i'll put my blue rims on :D j/k

Goodluck with that.!

maybe u can volunteer being a slutty girl...u do have long girly legs and girlish hands...muahahahahah *wiggle*

AMG_POWER 05-11-2005 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncmedia
Thanks for the responses. **THAT CIVIC - HELL NO SORRY. AMG, if you're trying to be funny/cool, two thumbs up bro, you're a cool cat man! Facker, what did I do to you to get dissed by you like this? If
NC,

How did i diss you lol i was just making a joke...

anyone else think that considers as a diss lol :confused: