maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ya know what BMW sucks! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53807)

Betray 05-11-2005 02:35 PM

Ya know what BMW sucks!
 
Im getting a Toyota Echo basic model and living my life stres free.

The End.

agent_Z3 05-11-2005 02:38 PM

what have you been smoking?

AMG_POWER 05-11-2005 02:38 PM

Way to go!!! Now you know how i felt when i had my 745i! Time to get a HOnda! PM rob he'll hook you up with CRX!

rad318Ti 05-11-2005 03:05 PM

ya man u better pass that chheeba cuz its got your mind corrupted!

Gamite 05-11-2005 03:06 PM

must be a 7 series thing.. what happened now?

digiital 05-11-2005 03:12 PM

Just get a GM, and see how stress free those things are.

BMW_7 05-11-2005 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamite
must be a 7 series thing.. what happened now?

LOL, there's a reason why no one has them on the board....haha

Oops I better change my username :( Julian..........? j/k


Edit:

http://www.bmwsociety.com/event/32_190904/11.jpg

Betray 05-11-2005 03:59 PM

lol 62k and something wrong with tranny :D

bmw 7 whos car is that?

Alezone 05-11-2005 04:07 PM

Echo is good :D for real

FastM3 05-11-2005 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMG_POWER
Way to go!!! Now you know how i felt when i had my 745i! Time to get a HOnda! PM rob he'll hook you up with CRX!

Ya, you also bought it the first year it came out, no? Therefore you can't complain since the first year of every car almost always has a problem, especially on a computer car like a 7. They aren't the same as they were when it came out though.

BMW_7 05-11-2005 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betray
lol 62k and something wrong with tranny :D

bmw 7 whos car is that?

I saw it in the Special Olympics parking lot in Taiwan....

haha...I don't know who it belongs to..

Ital_325i 05-11-2005 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betray
Im getting a Toyota Echo basic model and living my life stres free.

The End.

Get the hatch, you can carry the whole Toyota racing team in there; see the Toyota Commercial where the guy helps the girl with the flat. Thats the way to pick up girls. LOL

Check out www.toyotanation.com

Great tech site for toyotas.

V-Thang 05-11-2005 07:36 PM

get a Acura TL

Raging Lamb 05-11-2005 08:11 PM

I say go with the Echo. Every BMW board I have been to is riddled with countless threads where people have justify owning a BMW. Because it has become a car that needs justification. Can you say the same about the Echo? I don't think so; built for a purpose, and it fulfills it. End of story.

Here's to BMW: *thmbsdwn*

Understated 05-11-2005 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Thang
get a Acura TL

Acura TL (last gen) had MAJOR automatic tranny failure problems...dunno about the newest one tho....it comes with a 6spd which is very reliable *th-up* *angel*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015