maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sightings (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   slovenia boy (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52772)

talentone 04-22-2005 02:09 AM

slovenia boy

hey i think i saw you going down 16 near mccowan...nice headlights...i was in the black e36 *th-up*

sloveniaboy 04-22-2005 04:34 AM

ya mon, that was me *th-up*

I remember seeyin a black E36, 4dr right? nice...

talentone 04-23-2005 03:30 AM

haha yeah it was me...yeah ur rides nice!

Paul540/m3 04-23-2005 12:13 PM

I thought I saw you earlier int he week (possibly tuesday) driving past engineered automotive, then doing a U turn and coming back around and going in. I was pulling out just as you passed in the beater(gold volvo wagon)

sloveniaboy 04-23-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul540/m3
I thought I saw you earlier int he week (possibly tuesday) driving past engineered automotive, then doing a U turn and coming back around and going in. I was pulling out just as you passed in the beater(gold volvo wagon)

yea I missed the entrance *drink* lol, had to drop off a sideskirt for paint....

what were you doing there?

suicide 04-23-2005 05:46 PM

i havent seen a side scirt at work but i dont work in the bodyshop so who knows..... when where you there.... i worked all week

Paul540/m3 04-23-2005 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sloveniaboy
what were you doing there?

Your car looks beautiful i must say

I was there trying to figure out what hybrid of Dinan parts i have for a strut tower brace. The seller sent me a 3 series bar with 5 series mounting hardware and mounting plates. So it basically useless unless some1 wants to fab up some mounting harware and plates for their 3 series.
but who knows

sloveniaboy 04-23-2005 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suicide
i havent seen a side scirt at work but i dont work in the bodyshop so who knows..... when where you there.... i worked all week

passed by on tuesday, spoke with lou and stephen, dropped the skirt off with the paint....

my bros C36 was in the same day, I don't know what for though.....

peaked inside the shop and saw a silver porsche on a hoist minus it's bumpers, I wonder what was being done to it, any info? I told my bro that a guy (you) from maxbimmer works there, he said he the youngest guy there he saw was a guy with massive sideburns driving a porsche into the shop....you?? lol

sloveniaboy 04-23-2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul540/m3
Your car looks beautiful i must say

I was there trying to figure out what hybrid of Dinan parts i have for a strut tower brace. The seller sent me a 3 series bar with 5 series mounting hardware and mounting plates. So it basically useless unless some1 wants to fab up some mounting harware and plates for their 3 series.
but who knows

thanks *th-up*

damn, bad news about the strut bar, but like you said, you can always fab up a set of plates....