Saw a black SL65 in downtow, it sounds orgasmic!!! *mw* *mw*
saw a silver one on younge
saw a black one with Quebec plates @ the Landing strip by the airport.... *love* x 10000000000........
i'd buy a SL55AMG over a 65 can't justify spending an extra 100K for 100HP that only gives you a .2 second advantage on a 0-60. plus that V12 would eat the gas, but when you think about it, if you have enought money to spend 150K on a car whats another 100 .... oh and i defently agree with AMG, i can't pass one of those without almost blowing my load.
i'd prefer a Ferrari 360 Modena if iwas to shell out over 250,000GS.... is that wrong? whos with me!
sl600 pwns joo
the older style appeals to me more,
i'd rather save myself 100g's and grab this .... http://www.trader.ca/VLotsEnlarged.a...pg.fpx?regular
Model Detail: TWIN TURBO COUPE
Mileage: 22000 km
Stock #: 10191C
Features: manual, 2 dr., 3.6L, 6 cyl., gas, all wheel, gray exterior, black interior, Collector/Classic, fog lights, alloy wheels, tinted windows, sunroof, spoiler, leather, bucket seats, heated seats, air conditioning, am-fm stereo, compact disc, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, heated mirrors, cruise control, tilt wheel, drivers air bag, passenger air bag, anti-lock brakes, traction control, anti-theft, keyless entry, recaro seats, 4 point harnes, navigation, short shift, x-50, 18, gt-2 body, 605 hp, aluim.dial, c.d., door sill
Notes: THE ULTIMATE PORSCHE ROCKET-605 HP.200K SPENT IN MODIFICATION.TOO MANYTO LIST.ALL MODS DOCUMENTED BY DEAL-ER & FIORANO MOTORSPORT.COMPLETE GT3 CUP CAR. CALL JEFF-416-402-7764
you take SL55 and for extra 100k you can make it 600hp easyly.
200k spent in mods yeah right, I almost bought E55 from those guys, salsemans there doesnt know shit! I remember few guys walked in there and were looking at some cars, so one salseman was assisting them, and he said that E55 is twin turboed, and that m3 they had is a 3.6 liters... they are defenetly do not know what they are talking about. to make turbo 600 hp you need apprx. around 50k maximum not even!
I'd take one of these:
...Because 997 > 996.
* Water-cooled 6-cylinder Boxer
* 8 main bearing crankshaft
* Double overhead camshafts per cylinder bank
* 4 valves per cylinder - hydraulically actuated with variable valve timing
* Water-cooled with three radiators and a water-oil heat exchanger
* Dry sump lubrication system with separate oil tank
* Electronic Bosch fuel injection
* Twin KKK turbochargers with integrated wastegates and 3-way catalytic converters
* Bore x Stroke of 100.0 mm x 76.4 mm
* Oil capacity (including filter) of 12 litres
* Water capacity of 22 litres
* Fuel requirement of premium unleaded 98 ROZ
* Performance: 560 bhp, maximum torque 790 Nm
* 530 bhp, maximum torque 750 Nm
* 650 bhp, maximum torque 870 Nm
* Rear wheel drive (Four wheel drive is an optional extra)
* Six-speed manual with customer-specified gear ratios
* RUF sports suspension: fully adjustable in ride height and stiffness
* Option: RUF sports suspension, hydraulically adjustable in height up to 50 millimetres
* RUF alloy wheels: front 9" x 19" with 255/35 ZR 19 Pirelli tires
* rear 12.5" x 20" with 345/25 ZR 20 Pirelli tires
* Front and rear cross-drilled, inner ventilated discs
* Electrically variable RUF rear spoiler
* RUF front spoiler
* RUF side mirrors
* RUF widened rear fenders with integrated intercooler air intakes
* RUF instrumentation
* RUF 3 spoke leather steering wheel with airbag
* RUF sport bucket seats
* Top speed more than 219 mph (subject to gear ratios / engine output choice)
* 0 - 100 km/h in 3.7 seconds
This must be one of the nicest and ceanest SL600's out there
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015