maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photoshop Works (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Bored out of my mind...give me your car to pchop.. (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46255)

AlpWhitE46 12-24-2004 12:12 AM

Bored out of my mind...give me your car to pchop..
 
Please dont move this thread...off topic gets a lot more hits than photoshop section...so i want people to post here...
Give me a better quality pic and what u want me to do.

MorningCruiser 12-24-2004 12:17 AM

Do Gamite's in Yellow :D heh, just for fun.

Understated 12-24-2004 12:20 AM

****innnn Big Ibdr

AlpWhitE46 12-24-2004 12:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
huh superman?

haha sorry julian. but it looks hot, id hit it :D

erikIS 12-24-2004 12:28 AM

Hey can you add some rims to my car? preferelly gunmetla colour? maybe some kind of lip the front m3 front? tint windows? Ahh.. whatever you think would make it look better!

V-Thang 12-24-2004 12:29 AM

hey can u do some stuff to my car? check out the pics in my sig!

AlpWhitE46 12-24-2004 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erikIS
Hey can you add some rims to my car? preferelly gunmetla colour? maybe some kind of lip the front m3 front? tint windows? Ahh.. whatever you think would make it look better!

sure..pics?

erikIS 12-24-2004 12:31 AM

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/atta...chmentid=45813

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/atta...chmentid=45813

:)

Dunno how manage uploads that well

Betray 12-24-2004 12:35 AM

Oh man what a perfect thread.. ok pchop these rims on this e38

http://www.dpengineering.cc/images/r20.jpg

http://www.dpengineering.cc/DPE%20Customers/web.JPG

AlpWhitE46 12-24-2004 12:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here vthang, u asked for simple stuff.
http://f3.aaa.livedoor.jp/~vthang/me...amenandvig.jpg

AlpWhitE46 12-24-2004 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betray
Oh man what a perfect thread.. ok pchop these rims on this e38

http://www.dpengineering.cc/images/r20.jpg

http://www.dpengineering.cc/DPE%20Customers/web.JPG

find pics, im not looking for anything...im doing chops for 2 forums so i dont have much time...

V-Thang 12-24-2004 12:38 AM

for the record, that is not me in the pic... its a friend of mine and that pic sucks cuz my car wasnt lowered then :(

erikIS 12-24-2004 12:43 AM

how about me!! can u add a lip to my m3 front (diffuser?.. it can even be black ..) and some rims? and any other stuff please :D

AlpWhitE46 12-24-2004 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
betray...not really a good pic to get me to chop the wheels for you but here you go..

AlpWhitE46 12-24-2004 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erikIS
how about me!! can u add a lip to my m3 front (diffuser?.. it can even be black ..) and some rims? and any other stuff please :D

np doing yours now.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.