maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Junkies (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do these dam ricers ever learn!? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4302)

Jon@Bimmersport 07-21-2002 02:19 AM

Do these dam ricers ever learn!?

all i hear every nite is tires screeching at the intersection next to my house, its always 2 civics or 2 hondas! dont they ever learn from past accidents?! my cuzins car got revved at at least 3 times tonite!!!

SickFinga 07-21-2002 02:54 AM

why I never get reved at???

Jon@Bimmersport 07-21-2002 03:17 AM

cuz i live in rice central...well my area of mississauga all i hear is nite are dam fart cans...i told my cuz if nothing performance wise is going on with the car soon im gonna rip that muffler off! lol (i wont really) but it gets annoying...why cant they use those silencers sometimes!

BMW BMXer 07-21-2002 12:27 PM

ever seen a purple prelude with dream rides on the windsheild, lowered and with exhaust thats horrid, drowns out my system when I dirve beside him, I know him

whats with all this rated r crap coming from your school!?!?!?!

330DTM 07-21-2002 12:32 PM

Haha, I have a friend who lives right on Steeles around the Warden, Pharmacy, Birchmount area and he can hear the same thing every night!

Jon@Bimmersport 07-21-2002 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BMW BMXer
ever seen a purple prelude with dream rides on the windsheild, lowered and with exhaust thats horrid, drowns out my system when I dirve beside him, I know him

whats with all this rated r crap coming from your school!?!?!?!

i dont honestly know, but once my cuzins turbo GSR is in his civic, and my buddy hooks up his prelude with a turbo those fags r going down! i hate em....the guy with the red gay hatchback and the half ass lowering job with momo rims thinks his civic is fast...ill show him the egg he'll shit his pants....thats exactly wat i shud do....get randy to race em in the egg!

Slowered318 07-22-2002 12:42 AM

Yeah i don't understand the obsession with 5 inch tips that sound like a :puke: dirt bike. you get so much NEGATIVE attention. cant wait for the Chevelle to get finished! 500 hp it makes enough noise to drown out a trian horn.. it's loud in a good way you feel the engine when you stand behind it. *love*

Wish I could have that sound in the bimmer. :D

Eurostyle 07-22-2002 01:20 AM

Quote:

[
whats with all this rated r crap coming from your school!?!?!?! [/b]
It's a local shop that opened...they are always at the Tim Hortons in Streetsville....Some were at Darknights, my frend with a VW Jetta was with them...

BMW BMXer 07-22-2002 12:47 PM

was or is with him? is it adam?

his jetta wuz nice, pre sticker... Rated R sounds pretty dumb to...
is it a performance shop or a rice shop?

I still gotta get a maxbimmer sticker..ho hum

Eurostyle 07-22-2002 01:25 PM

Yes, it was Adam, he had the Rater R sticker on his car:puke: then took it off...He did more work before the show so the car was nice. From what i know thats a rice-performance shop....

Jon@Bimmersport 07-22-2002 03:04 PM

yes it is a shop i think.....the guy owns a type-r, i think his license plate is rated r. but i cud be wrong. anyways, if i get a honda (probably a 2000 lude) i aint putting no gay stickers or rice mufflers. i hate it how those guys have the rated r stickers...they think they got the sickest cars..fags..

BMW BMXer 07-22-2002 04:39 PM

Last i saw adam he had his rims and the rated r sticker

Eurostyle 07-23-2002 12:20 AM

Quote:

Last i saw adam he had his rims and the rated r sticker
Last week he put a Rieger front skirt with some clear lights...I think he also cut his springs to lower it more:huh?:

328power 07-28-2002 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SickFinga
why I never get reved at???
Buddy we live in richmond hill :P

You see that Ferrari down the street from us ? Yellow

Spider i think

Fast_Gal 07-30-2002 03:51 PM

The only place i know in the world that has more rice than China is Woodbridge. I live there i should know.

Picture this, black civic, middle of the Tim Hortons parking lot, duct tape and hosing from the dryer. Can you guess what he was making?......

First prize to who ever gets this one.!!