maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photoshop Works (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   My car when i get some money! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40605)

magnus 09-05-2004 01:39 PM

My car when i get some money!

1 Attachment(s)
What do you guys think? i am planning on doing these to my Merc! Delocked relocated fuelcap and lowered! I cant get the wheels done though as i am crap on PS. Could one of you paint the wheels the same colour as the car but live the edge polished?
Any other ideas appreciated

ZiMMie 09-05-2004 01:41 PM

looks good except for the side grill. u should add chromin out the front grill..

magnus 09-05-2004 01:59 PM

How do i do that?
I am so lame with photoshop. As for the grill i think if the wheels are painted and the grill is chromed it will look good

M50E30 09-06-2004 12:06 AM

1. Ditch the fender grille......:puke:

2. Paint the whole car black.....*th-up*

3. Get the wheels polished or chromed........*th-up*

Quack 09-06-2004 01:59 AM

get the 500E front fenders on there, and might as well transplant the 500E engine as well, and 500E front and rear bumpers

5style 09-06-2004 02:02 AM

use paint, or ... wait im on a mac now so i only have photoshop , no such thing as mac paint :P , btw comment to all ps users, raise ur damn resolutions ex. 300 dpi MINIMUM, cuz ur works look like ass in 72 dpi.... look at my sig, it looks great cuz of the resolution it was made in, before it was brought back down to 72...

magnus 09-06-2004 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Quack
get the 500E front fenders on there, and might as well transplant the 500E engine as well, and 500E front and rear bumpers
Good idea about the fenders but i aint going the engine way! See i wanna get a Mosselman twin turbo conversion on it! Just think of it.... more power and torque than the 500 from a 3.2( although i might do a 3.4 conversion first with forged pistons) and a BOV sound as well!!!! i reckon i ll get easily 450-500bhp from it! *uzi*

magnus 09-06-2004 06:44 AM

OOOhh by the way... i dont like chromed wheels so there is no way i am getting chromed wheels! I think the AMG's look better and would only change them for a set of BBS split rims! I am going to paint them though in the same colour as the car and polish the rims edge! I think once i get my AP brakes on it will look awesome

M50E30 09-06-2004 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by magnus
OOOhh by the way... i dont like chromed wheels so there is no way i am getting chromed wheels! I think the AMG's look better and would only change them for a set of BBS split rims! I am going to paint them though in the same colour as the car and polish the rims edge! I think once i get my AP brakes on it will look awesome
I didn't mean get any chrome wheel. I love the AMG Monobloc wheels....chrome would look very classy on that car with a black paint job. And your idea of painting the center of the wheel is very good too!

Quack 09-06-2004 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by magnus
Good idea about the fenders but i aint going the engine way! See i wanna get a Mosselman twin turbo conversion on it! Just think of it.... more power and torque than the 500 from a 3.2( although i might do a 3.4 conversion first with forged pistons) and a BOV sound as well!!!! i reckon i ll get easily 450-500bhp from it! *uzi*

you're right, there is a lot of potential in that engine, but you have to find the fenders

magnus 09-06-2004 12:12 PM

I spoke to a guy i know that works in a carbon fibre faricating companyand he told me he can get me the E500 fron wings done and a bonnet for a cool price. i might get the boot as well in carbonfibre. Also i spoke to a place in greece(where i am taking the car) and the guy told me he can supply me all the parts for a twin turbo conversion(all the bolt on stuff) for alot less than what i thought! All i need now it to get the internals and some kind of ecu to handle it! Any ideas?

suicide 09-06-2004 06:09 PM

found this
http://www.addesign-auto.com/design/ext/mb124500fr.jpg