maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Classifieds Feedback (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Does anyone know this memeber. Pissed off !!!! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38227)

greekthang 07-23-2004 09:16 AM

Does anyone know this memeber. Pissed off !!!!

Hey guys,

Here is the thread below of the memeber

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...threadid=37729

I bought the detector off him and I sent payment and all but after that day (3days ago) I have not heard from him via e-mail. I used paypal to pay him and I have not heard nothing back from him at all and its pissing me off. I sent him an e-mail saying if I don't hear from him by the end of day I will get my money back. Does anyone know this guy. Id he good to his word.

Thanks

johnoz 07-23-2004 09:20 AM

Ouch. The guy just came here to 'sell' that thing.
No history, nothing.

greekthang 07-23-2004 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnoz
No history, nothing.

I know pal. I am seriously pissed off but thank god for paypal. They shoul dhave his visa info so I will file a complaint and hopefully get my money back.

johnoz 07-23-2004 09:39 AM

do it before the business day/week is over.

Understated 07-23-2004 09:42 AM

i hate sonnavab!tches like this :mad:

i hope u get ur money back asap man!

greekthang 07-23-2004 09:45 AM

Quote:

do it before the business day/week is over.
Most definate I will. I am just seeing if anyone on here can vouche for this guy

greekthang 07-23-2004 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Echo
i hate sonnavab!tches like this :mad:

i hope u get ur money back asap man!

I hope so to my friend. People like this is what gives ebay a bad name. He's very lucky he is not in the toronto area or i would be paying him a visit

Sunapollo 07-23-2004 10:12 AM

Paypal sucks ... they need 30 days to investigate then they'll get back to you saying the seller's paypal account has no money in it so they can't refund your money ... so what u can do is if stupid paypal didnt get you back your money ... call you credit card company and withdraw the payment from paypal ... lots of people did that :D

greekthang 07-23-2004 10:15 AM

[quote]Originally posted by Sunapollo
Paypal sucks ... they need 30 days to investigate and stuff then they'll get back to you saying the seller's paypal account has no money in it so they can't refund your money ... so what u can do is if stupid paypal didnt get you back your money ... call you credit card company and withdraw the payment from paypal ... lots of people did that :D [/QUOTE

Awesome pal. Thanks for the info. That bastard has not informed me of anything so that what I am going to do. Call my credit card company this afternoon and get them to withdrawl the paypal payment. Anyone had a similar experience and what was done ??

Soldo 07-23-2004 10:26 AM

Shitt, thats why you should always request CASH ON DELIVERY, if the seller claims to be sellin a legit product, and refuses the COD then you know something is shady!

greekthang 07-23-2004 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
Shitt, thats why you should always request CASH ON DELIVERY, if the seller claims to be sellin a legit product, and refuses the COD then you know something is shady!
Very true pal. I learned my leasson for sure

M50E30 07-23-2004 10:40 AM

Why even bother getting the detector anyways?

So many people have been busted with those things since the police have detector detectors. Unless you travel in the States alot.

greekthang 07-23-2004 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by M50E30
Why even bother getting the detector anyways?

So many people have been busted with those things since the police have detector detectors. Unless you travel in the States alot.

well this is a v1.8 detector proof and trust me if I where to hear it go off all I had to do if unplug it. I didn't ask anyone on here as to why I am getting one. I asked what to if screwed on ebay like this or if anyone knew him so your point is irrelavint

M50E30 07-23-2004 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by greekthang
I didn't ask anyone on here as to why I am getting one. I asked what to if screwed on ebay like this or if anyone knew him so your point is irrelavint
Well aren't we a little pissy! :P

tlaselva 07-23-2004 08:41 PM

Quote:

No history, nothing.

As soon as I noticed that, I pulled my offer, especially when he was out of town.