maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   745 = Sweet! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3804)

Betray 06-26-2002 02:27 PM

745 = Sweet!

yea gimme one! i was looking at the 745 AC S. Kit... holly shit.. they make the car from a Family mans car to a Sports Sedan that looks like a car from 2030. Good looks so sweet. i wish it came in stick! doesnt matter really, its a car i wont afford in my life time =)

also 745 guy! i forgot your name =( whats the status on your car for the future?

EMPOWERD 06-26-2002 02:49 PM

On the Niagara Cruise I was chilling in 745i's car while everyone else was inspecting Shaz's 328is widebody.... I got a chance to touch every button in that E65. Let me tell you what I noticed....

-the steering wheel is heated
-the center console bin is air conditioned to keep drinks cool
-there's a massaged in the front seats for your rich SORE ASS
-the seats are also cooled with fans so your SORE ASS doesn't sweat
-there's a button you push that activates enough brake so the car doesn't creep forward while at a red light in "drive".
-the mouse in the middle really makes everything quick and easy to access.
-the rear passengers have sun shades on every window.
-the car is DAMN fast.... takes the X5 4.6is on the highway and gave my dad's Euro a better run for the money than Vlads E36 M3.
-The trunk open and closes completely automatically
-All doors shut automatically if left ajar.
-when the warranty runs out... you have to sell the car to pay for any repairs on it.
-the rear seats wipe the passenger's ASS after they get scared from the great handling

Well, the last one's not true, but I wouldn't put it past the design team.
-

SickFinga 06-26-2002 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by empowerd

-the car is DAMN fast.... takes the X5 4.6is on the highway and gave my dad's Euro a better run for the money than Vlads E36 M3.

-

*uzi* Randy
I was in the worng gear, cause I didn't wanna down shift to be in high RPMs. Also when i saw that you are pulling I let the gas pedal off.

Both X5 and 745i are ****ing fast on the highway.

AMG_POWER 06-26-2002 03:48 PM

re:Bertay

Thanks guys for the comments still want an M3 lol!
Nah it's perfect car to chill and cruize...and it has some power to cach up with all of ya:)

also i want to push it to see what's the limit on that car...coz yesterday i waas talking to archie the new guy with 540 he told me he did 250 or 255 and he told me my car will do tha same...
so if one day you see me flying by don't get scared:)

Ye i'm planning to put whole kit on my 7... as soon as it will come out....20 inch rimz would look good on my car i guess....

AMG_POWER 06-26-2002 03:55 PM

forget to say!

i also thinking of trading in this car not sure though...10% that i will trade it in...for new w211 e55 476 hp :)))))

but still it's only 10 % out of 100% :)

new e class kick ass !:)

SickFinga 06-26-2002 03:57 PM

after seeing your car, 745 kick e class' ass

KIRASIR 06-26-2002 04:00 PM

Re: re:Bertay

Sometimes I just hate those damn Russians....

;)

Quote:

Originally posted by BiMMer745i
Ye i'm planning to put whole kit on my 7... as soon as it will come out....20 inch rimz would look good on my car i guess.... [/b]

AMG_POWER 06-26-2002 04:09 PM

uhm...

i'm not russian i'm Ukranian!:)*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *smoke*

AMG_POWER 06-26-2002 04:20 PM

here whatchI want :)

1 Attachment(s)
Tadam!!!!

AMG_POWER 06-26-2002 04:22 PM

another one!

1 Attachment(s)
*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

PCDawg 06-26-2002 04:32 PM

Bimmer745i: DOes your car have any problems??? HAs it been to the shop to repair any mechanical problems??

With all those gadgets in there i wonder if it malfunctions.......i bet the repair manual is like 2 telephone books stacked together *drunk*

AMG_POWER 06-26-2002 04:39 PM

umm nope

no problems at all!*uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

Gamite 06-26-2002 05:32 PM

Re: re:Bertay

Quote:

Ye i'm planning to put whole kit on my 7... as soon as it will come out....20 inch rimz would look good on my car i guess....
20" only? Your car can fit 22"s no problem!

KIRASIR 06-26-2002 06:17 PM

Re: uhm...

Hmmm...

Do you speak Ukrainian or you were just born in Ukraine/USSR?

SL

Quote:

i'm not russian i'm Ukranian!:)*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* *smoke*

Furious 06-26-2002 07:41 PM

ya that 745 is a real nice car me and a friend (6cylinder) sat in one in the downtown BMW dealership and we played with every little button and opened and closed the doors about a hundered times just to see if the self locking mech. on it would trip up..all i can say is its one of those cars that look nicer and nicer everytime you look at it,,and also that the i-drive (i think its called I-something-or-other is fun to tinker with [the computer console]) the only problem is that i had trouble trying to change the radio station to any other program.. but hey what do i know ,,i can barely boot up the computer im writing this thread on..:rolleyes: :D