maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hi Fellow Members!!! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38)

Marita 12-11-2001 11:14 AM

Hi Fellow Members!!!
 
i just registered and like to say HI!!! to everyone...i see some familiar names here...:)



and i love this smiley-->:moon: :p

Bliss 12-11-2001 01:10 PM

Welcome! we're glad to have you.:)

Marita 12-11-2001 01:17 PM

thanx i just hope its not like dtm in some sort...dont want to flame on anyone but some people on dtm likes to talk a bunch of *bleep*

Bliss 12-11-2001 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marita
thanx i just hope its not like dtm in some sort...dont want to flame on anyone but some people on dtm likes to talk a bunch of *bleep*
It's up to everyone on maxbimmer to make this site as good as it can be.:)

Marita 12-11-2001 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bliss

It's up to everyone on maxbimmer to make this site as good as it can be.:)


well also is it the moderators moderate to make sure its a good place to be at???:idea:

Kaisake 12-11-2001 03:57 PM

Hi Marita!!http://www.bimmermods.com/forums/upl...ilies/wave.gif

M3Pilot 12-11-2001 04:05 PM

More people joining all te time! Welcome onboard :cool:

Marita 12-11-2001 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaisake
Hi Marita!!http://www.bimmermods.com/forums/upl...ilies/wave.gif


hey ben!!! how ru...

Kaisake 12-11-2001 04:37 PM

I'm fine, thanks! ;)

Marita 12-11-2001 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaisake
I'm fine, thanks! ;)

im struggling in javascript right now...:(

Kaisake 12-11-2001 06:29 PM

Don't worry, it confuses me too... and it still does! :rolleyes:

Marita 12-11-2001 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ROB89M3
Ay Marita/Pinay..Are we gonna post some old skool bimmers here?
Jokes...:D Welcome to Maxbimmer:)


im up for it but its gonna be the same cars tho...:(

Bliss 12-11-2001 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marita



well also is it the moderators moderate to make sure its a good place to be at???:idea:

100% AGREE:)

Marita 12-11-2001 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bliss

100% AGREE:)


*hint hint* ;)

azn330i 12-11-2001 10:49 PM

*wink wink* *hint hint* *nudge nudge*
i'm not gonna miss out here! :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015