maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ontario (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   SHANONNVILLE, whos coming, whats the plan?? (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33955)

Soldo 04-28-2004 08:14 PM

SHANONNVILLE, whos coming, whats the plan??

Alright, SHANONVILLE, whos coming, whats the plan??

Friday, we have to be there for 5:30, but its always better to get there earlier, anyways, whos exactly going, and who wants to meet up at kennedy commons with us to head down together, its a fairly long ride, and it sucks when your by yourself!

Anyways, lets get this thread started!
*wiggle*

Jon@Bimmersport 04-28-2004 10:58 PM

soldo can i come with ya?

SpudBoy 04-28-2004 11:48 PM

Details

We should probably repost the details...

Date, Time, $$$ day of event and is this event open to HondaNation. I might go for a lap or two*smoke*

1BADBMR 04-29-2004 12:10 AM

I'm going

I'm planning to leave my crib around 1:30ish (Etob.)
I should meet u guys @ kennedy commons around 2pm
I sure hope it doesn't rain*thmbsdwn* Then again I just got new thread 2 weeks ago:D

Hey Rain.... I am curious about what type of cars will be on the track? Is there gonna be fully prep'd race cars w/gutted interiors and a roll cage? Or modded Civics/integras? Any bone stock cars?
What are we up against? Any Domestics?

Soldo 04-29-2004 02:38 AM

all the times i've gone, its just regular daily drivers, its fun man, max is like 25 cars, but there NEVER all on at the same time!!

JON......... FIND YOUR OWN RIDE!
hehe, my car is full!

Anyways, most people have already paid, so i just wanna see whos coming, friday IS calling for rain, even up in BELLVILLE, so who knows wht time it'll rain, or how much, but rain makes it MORE FUN, just can't push it to the max!

R_JAY 04-29-2004 04:36 AM

Ok did I miss something? Is this friday or saturday? I thought the original post said May 1 which is saturday right?

Jon@Bimmersport 04-29-2004 04:45 AM

alvin? wanna give me a ride? lol

Soldo 04-29-2004 05:06 AM

Ya, rich, it WAS supposed to be on SATURDAY, the FIRST, originally, dunno what happened exactly, but the date was changed!

R_JAY 04-29-2004 05:23 AM

Ah crap! Dunno if I can make it now.

E36_M_Power 04-29-2004 12:53 PM

Re: Details

Quote:

Originally posted by SpudBoy
We should probably repost the details...

Date, Time, $$$ day of event and is this event open to HondaNation. I might go for a lap or two*smoke*

Sorry this isn't an open track day, and we have enough ppl now.

E36_M_Power 04-29-2004 12:54 PM

Re: I'm going

Quote:

Originally posted by 1BADBMR
I'm planning to leave my crib around 1:30ish (Etob.)
I should meet u guys @ kennedy commons around 2pm
I sure hope it doesn't rain*thmbsdwn* Then again I just got new thread 2 weeks ago:D

Hey Rain.... I am curious about what type of cars will be on the track? Is there gonna be fully prep'd race cars w/gutted interiors and a roll cage? Or modded Civics/integras? Any bone stock cars?
What are we up against? Any Domestics?

Bone Stock cars. Don't worry you have a m3.

StikiGreenZ 04-30-2004 01:40 AM

I don't think he's worried about his car, more like his buddy bringing a stock Cavalier.

Soldo 04-30-2004 02:41 PM

E36_M_Power, empty your mailbox, PM'd ya!

Autotechnica 05-01-2004 02:55 AM

Great track event guys.

My tires took a beating but I'm just glad I didn't break anything!

Next time we should have someone stand at the side and time our laps :) Towards the end I started to learn the lines better and when the straights came I hit a higher top speed each time. I also scrubbed off less speed by reduced tire squeeling and braking. When I first got there I could only get 3 laps max in at a time before I had to cool down the brakes/tires. But towards the end I got a good 5-6 laps in with no sign of brake fade or tires overheating.

Kevin, you're hardcore! You smoked your tires and brakes to oblivion but still kept going!

Thanks to E36_M_Power for organizing the event and keeping things relatively safe.

The only thing I hated was the long ass boring drive back home :(

Anyways, hope to see you guys at another track event in the future.

Bry

mpower1226 05-01-2004 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Autotechnica
Great track event guys.

My tires took a beating but I'm just glad I didn't break anything!

Next time we should have someone stand at the side and time our laps :) Towards the end I started to learn the lines better and when the straights came I hit a higher top speed each time. I also scrubbed off less speed by reduced tire squeeling and braking. When I first got there I could only get 3 laps max in at a time before I had to cool down the brakes/tires. But towards the end I got a good 5-6 laps in with no sign of brake fade or tires overheating.

Kevin, you're hardcore! You smoked your tires and brakes to oblivion but still kept going!

Thanks to E36_M_Power for organizing the event and keeping things relatively safe.

The only thing I hated was the long ass boring drive back home :(

Anyways, hope to see you guys at another track event in the future.

Bry

great turn out. I smoked most of cars on the track with wrx. I was very impressed. after about 10~15 laps of intensive driving, ppl were telling me, the flames were comming out of the exhaust when I was downshifting. kekekek. when I pulled in, all tires were melted, and smoke comming out of the rotor. kekekekek.
well, I'm just suprised at what tuned wrx can do on the track.