maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rides (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   My first pics (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3248)

EricE330ci 05-29-2002 12:56 PM

My first pics
 
1 Attachment(s)
Finally got some pics of the car...

EricE330ci 05-29-2002 12:57 PM

pic2
 
1 Attachment(s)
NT

Gamite 05-29-2002 12:58 PM

Lookin clean dude, Did ya stand at the top of the stairs to take some of those pics?

EricE330ci 05-29-2002 01:01 PM

NOOOOOOO.....
 
They are not BIMMERSPORT'S wheels.

I was just thinking about his stolen ride....

EricE330ci 05-29-2002 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gamite
Lookin clean dude, Did ya stand at the top of the stairs to take some of those pics?
Nope, my front door is high up.

GladdoM3 05-29-2002 03:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heheheheh Nice car d00d ! I am almost 100 % sure i know the area where u live ! I live right near you @ Torbram and Derry !

That is one sweeeeet ass looking car ! very clean with no resemblence to a ricer ! Congrats *th-up* :idea: :cool: :cool:

EricE330ci 05-30-2002 07:32 AM

Nope
 
Quote:

Originally posted by GladdoM3
heheheheh Nice car d00d ! I am almost 100 % sure i know the area where u live ! I live right near you @ Torbram and Derry !

That is one sweeeeet ass looking car ! very clean with no resemblence to a ricer ! Congrats *th-up* :idea: :cool: :cool:



No,

I live way out on the west end near Oakville....

BMW_M52_M20 05-30-2002 02:54 PM

Nice ride, I love the Hanmann rims! Where in Oakville do you live?
Ciao
Jay
*smoke*

EricE330ci 05-31-2002 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by M///323is
Nice ride, I love the Hanmann rims! Where in Oakville do you live?
Ciao
Jay
*smoke*

Nope,

North, west corner of Mississauga...

JJ. 05-31-2002 06:25 PM

//m23is where in oakville do you live?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.