maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Global MaXbimmer (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   BMWCC Karting LAST event this SUNDAY Feb 29... 9:30am (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29703)

EMPOWERD 02-26-2004 04:30 PM

BMWCC Karting LAST event this SUNDAY Feb 29... 9:30am

Our LAST karting event this year will once again be held at Formula Kartways in Brampton. Come see how you do against some "skilled drivers". $45/three heats (45 laps).

ALL NON-MEMBERS WELCOME!!!!

http://www.trillium-bmwclub.ca/Trill...ElemFormat=jpg

STALKER 02-26-2004 09:07 PM

since I have missed every other even this year, I will come out to this one. Sounds fun.

T.Dot_E30 02-27-2004 12:33 AM

Whos going is there gonnna be alot of ppl? I wanna come.

thinair 02-27-2004 08:27 PM

I'm going to be there, you'll recognize me, I'll be the one ahead of Randy/Empowerd.:moon:

EMPOWERD 02-27-2004 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thinair
I'm going to be there, you'll recognize me, I'll be the one ahead of Randy/Empowerd.:moon:
yeah, after you cheat like last time and push me straight into the wall... nice driving! Try racing like a mature adult and we'll see who's faster bud!

Gianpaolo_E46 02-27-2004 11:53 PM

the racing track or the oval? how many ppl on the track per race?

Gianpaolo_E46 02-27-2004 11:54 PM

nevermind i just went to the site

KIRASIR 02-28-2004 12:02 AM

That sounds like Randy got a taste of his own medicine. :D

SL

Quote:

Originally posted by EMPOWERD
yeah, after you cheat like last time and push me straight into the wall... nice driving! Try racing like a mature adult and we'll see who's faster bud!

STALKER 02-28-2004 05:36 PM

Sh$t, I can't find my club membership card. Hopefully yall there.

STALKER 02-28-2004 05:48 PM

Can you bring your own helmet??

EMPOWERD 02-29-2004 01:32 AM

yes, most people do.... infact I recommend you should if you have one, unless you want to share creatures from the last person's head in the communal shared helmets (Thinair).

Serge, I know when to have fun... and also when to show proper racing etiquette. When we're all pressing for 1/100th seconds and points for the series... then horseing around like that is uncalled for since finishing placement really counts. On a maXbimmer karting night with everyone screwing around... no problem, I can take it like a champ (and dish it too).

thinair 02-29-2004 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by EMPOWERD
yes, most people do.... infact I recommend you should if you have one, unless you want to share creatures from the last person's head in the communal shared helmets (Thinair).

Serge, I know when to have fun... and also when to show proper racing etiquette. When we're all pressing for 1/100th seconds and points for the series... then horseing around like that is uncalled for since finishing placement really counts. On a maXbimmer karting night with everyone screwing around... no problem, I can take it like a champ (and dish it too).

Awe common, you know I didn't do it on purpose. The guy in front of you braked, you hit him and I hit you. Where is the sappy violin music when you need it.*mumble*

EMPOWERD 02-29-2004 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thinair
Awe common, you know I didn't do it on purpose. The guy in front of you braked, you hit him and I hit you. Where is the sappy violin music when you need it.*mumble*
haha, nice try Nelson. I know the difference between getting bumped and being pushed by someone 2 meters into the wall. It wasn't a hit, rather a constant forward motion into the tires.

SpudBoy 02-29-2004 01:13 PM

got plans, can't make it.:mad:

When's the first AutoX?

Autotechnica 02-29-2004 04:54 PM

Shame on you Nelson! *no-no* j/k

I don't think I'd ever go to the BMWCC ones, sounds too competitive. I'd probably get in everyone's way.

Bry