maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Junkies (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Raced a Civic today (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29563)

thinair 02-24-2004 09:01 AM

Raced a Civic today

It was a newer model blue Civic coupe. I'm assuming base model because there was no badging. It was 5 speed though. Pretty much stock but with a loud carbonfibre look exhaust, blue headlights and signals, and a loud sub blaring beats.

I line up with him, he looks at me and revs twice inching toward the white line, I'm like ok, I rarely race, but what the hell. I rev and he revved again. Well, the light goes green and I get a good start. Every gear I pull on him. I basically beat him pretty easily. I come to the next light, he gives me the finger and turns right at the light peeling out as he turned the corner.

I beat a stock Civic in my 90hp rust truck. It was a proud day for me.*shiner*

SickFinga 02-24-2004 09:53 AM

wtf with civic owners and the middle finger?
i had an encounter with an idiot like that too.
I was driving north on bayview, i was in the right lane and civic sir on the left.
We both stopped at the redlight. The problem is that right lane ends after the inersection.
I didnt wanna drive behind him, so im getting ready to go right when light turn red.
I guess he understood what i wanted to do, cause when traffic light turns to green, he guns it.
Well, i killed him pretty easy and changed lane infront of him, didnt cut him off or anything. I look in my rearview mirror and i see him giving me a finger.

tlaselva 02-24-2004 02:14 PM

Only thing these people can afford, and they're just sore that they can't beat anyone.....:D

thinair 02-24-2004 06:55 PM

Strangely enough it's like the 2 or 3rd time I've gotten the finger for beating someone. Damn Newmarket ricers.

330DTM 02-24-2004 07:37 PM

Haha nice kill Thinair. You might as well bring out your speedbike next time and race again just to give him a little bit of mercy :D

SebSter 02-25-2004 12:06 AM

idiots like that piss me off so much ,sometimes makes me wanna just pull em out of their car and beat the shit out of them, f.uckin dumbasses

!!!

Mikester 02-25-2004 12:18 AM

sebastian, youre too violent. relax and have a smoke

bmwm5lover 02-25-2004 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SebSter
idiots like that piss me off so much ,sometimes makes me wanna just pull em out of their car and beat the shit out of them, f.uckin dumbasses

!!!

couldnt agree more, and

Mikester, my anger management class teacher says that releasing ur anger is good, as long as u do not carry out the deeds yuo speak of. ;)

SpoolinS6 02-25-2004 12:43 AM

nelson i still dont know how u did it man
but u da man for killing rice with that rusted out pick up truck lol !
man those fuken ricers these days i fuken blew the door of a yellow crx a couple of days ago and it had red sparcos in it ! ahahahhhh which is even funnier !

///Milk 02-25-2004 01:29 AM

hahaahah
you beat the guy in your winter Truck? PRICELESS:D

beammer12000 02-25-2004 03:57 AM

honda drivers are soar lossers

thinair 02-25-2004 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ///Milk
hahaahah
you beat the guy in your winter Truck? PRICELESS:D

You apreciate it more if you could see my truck. It gets lighter by the day. I've enrolled it in the rust weight reduction program.

Miguel 02-25-2004 06:55 AM

*chant*post pics of the truck*chant*

thinair 02-25-2004 07:11 AM

This is the only one i can find

...the white truck in the foreground, yes, that is a cardboard grill cover.
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/atta...&postid=289277

bmwm5lover 02-25-2004 07:08 PM

Nelson remember when u were doing a burn out and the it froze under ur tires, and u could abrely get out?:D:D:D