maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   E30 (1983 - 1991) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   4 Door E30 pics (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28648)

Euro_E30 02-10-2004 01:02 AM

4 Door E30 pics
 
i just got a 4 door e30 and i wanna fix it up a little. n e one got any nice pics of any??? .. thanks

ZiMMie 02-10-2004 01:04 AM

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...threadid=28597

Million e30 Pics..

BMW BMXer 02-10-2004 01:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have 4 doors. *wave*

jeremy 02-10-2004 01:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:confused:

Euro_E30 02-10-2004 01:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks guys.. i think i wanna do a complete mtech this time.. kinda like this one..

T.Dot_E30 02-10-2004 01:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
plain and simple

SebSter 02-10-2004 02:14 AM

jeremy you just made my day

Eurostyle 02-10-2004 05:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I just love 4 door E30's!

Mystikal 02-10-2004 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Euro_E30
thanks guys.. i think i wanna do a complete mtech this time.. kinda like this one..
That car has nothing M-Tech about it. 'is front lip, 91 'is side skirts, and a splitter on the front.

Mystikal 02-10-2004 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's Dave's old M-Tech2 styling, pretty rare on a 4-door:

Euro_E30 02-10-2004 06:05 PM

Quote:

That car has nothing M-Tech about it. 'is front lip, 91 'is side skirts, and a splitter on the front.
is that not m-tech. ???? i just wanna make it plain and simple.

i dont want mtech2.

Bas325 02-10-2004 07:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have one 2. :D

Mystikal 02-10-2004 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Euro_E30
is that not m-tech. ???? i just wanna make it plain and simple.

i dont want mtech2.

Nope, those are standard issue 3er parts. The front lip is from an 88+ is, with a splitter attatched. The sideskirts are nice, but have fun finding a set. They ONLY came on the 1991 325i with the sport package in the States (there were no 91 325is' down there). They are like gold to E30 enthusiasts.

BMW BMXer 02-10-2004 10:18 PM

Ya they are hard to find

windsor318is 02-10-2004 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mystikal
Nope, those are standard issue 3er parts. The front lip is from an 88+ is, with a splitter attatched. The sideskirts are nice, but have fun finding a set. They ONLY came on the 1991 325i with the sport package in the States (there were no 91 325is' down there). They are like gold to E30 enthusiasts.
you sure, those are the ones dude:confused: i know there is a rare set on 91 e30 318is's, ive only seen one EVER but they dont look like those ones....... weird, ive been looking for a pic cant find one


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.