maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Track Junkies (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Audi TT and VW Bettle Kill (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27654)

1Low325IS 01-25-2004 02:40 PM

Audi TT and VW Bettle Kill
 
was driving up and down bond and king street last night with a few buddies wit their rx7's and a audi tt came to the lights at stevenson and king and started revein the shit out of hes TT. now it was stock but the driver did not know what he was doing. i revved to 3 and dropped it, think he reved to atleast 5, lol i was a car and half ahead in 1st. when i hit 2nd i heard hes 1st gear just revvin high, (doesnt know how to shift) when i hit 3rd i pulled away,lol.... now i dont know how it would have been if he knew how to drive but anyways i like the fact i beat an audi tt with a lighlty moded 325is, oh and a bug tried to race and i had tires spinnin in all 3 gears and still beat him, lol great night...

Bigbore 01-25-2004 03:20 PM

:D those beetles are slow. :D

good kill on the TT ! *uzi*

betmen 01-29-2004 02:40 PM

nice kill, if you know how to drive, the TT is a prety fast car, but still slow compared to some other ones

i dont like the TT, but id take the beetle(if its the older one, not the new crap)

Jattdee328 01-29-2004 08:54 PM

Nice kill.

SickFinga 01-29-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by betmen
nice kill, if you know how to drive, the TT is a prety fast car, but still slow compared to some other ones

i dont like the TT, but id take the beetle(if its the older one, not the new crap)

you dont like TT, but you like Beetle???

1Low325IS 01-29-2004 09:29 PM

lol

betmen 01-30-2004 11:53 AM

man i persnaly hate the TT, drove my budies ex-TT and it wasnt what i tohught it was gon be, his porsche is so much nicer, and the golfhe had after the TT was faster then the TT

i like the old beetles, theyw ere so pimp, those are fun to rive, and you get some nice paint, dual exhaust, nice wheels, nice interior, totaly pimp

Gamite 01-30-2004 11:59 AM

air cooled!! :P

SickFinga 01-30-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by betmen
man i persnaly hate the TT, drove my budies ex-TT and it wasnt what i tohught it was gon be, his porsche is so much nicer, and the golfhe had after the TT was faster then the TT

i like the old beetles, theyw ere so pimp, those are fun to rive, and you get some nice paint, dual exhaust, nice wheels, nice interior, totaly pimp

nevermind, I thought you liked the new beetle

mkgino 01-30-2004 07:43 PM

Isnt a TT faster than a 325is, all things considered equal?

Gamite 01-31-2004 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mkgino
Isnt a TT faster than a 325is, all things considered equal?
I guess it depends...

1.8L 180-hp I4
1.8L 225-hp I4
3.2L 250-hp V6

Bigbore 01-31-2004 03:31 PM

i love the styling of the TT, the motor eh. But considering they have a new sport model the 3.6L DSG, i think i`ll take one of those thank you :D

betmen 01-31-2004 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SickFinga
nevermind, I thought you liked the new beetle

HELL NO, that thing in discusting

old beetles are sick, but expencive

swizzbizz 02-05-2004 08:00 AM

Quote:

...oh and a bug tried to race and i had tires spinnin in all 3 gears and still beat him, lol great night...
You must have shitty tires if you can spin through the first 3 gears with a 325... :huh?:
I need a 50shot to do that and my engine is not weaker than yours :huh?:

nice kills though :D

I don't like the TT's either. My buddy used to have the 180hp version because it's the only one that comes without the "quattro" (awd).
The Audi quattro has such a big power loss, the new 3.2l version (250hp) is hardly faster than the 1.8T with 180hp.

And the DSG is not as great as eveyone keeps saying, it's basically an automatic (pretty slow). I hear it's quite fun to drive though...

1Low325IS 02-05-2004 01:27 PM

the reason the tires were spinning thru 3rd was cause it jused rained and the ground was slippery as hell


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.