maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   E30 (1983 - 1991) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   bought myslef a present (dinan) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27271)

jeremy 01-17-2004 01:04 AM

bought myslef a present (dinan)
 
1 Attachment(s)
i just bought a cf dinan engine cover set.....can't wait till it gets here !:cool:

jeremy 01-17-2004 01:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:)

Lennon 01-17-2004 01:36 AM

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, nice job, can't wait to see it in place, good one man! *th-up*

SpoolinS6 01-17-2004 01:40 AM

looks fuken hot !!
dont get it dirty LOL !

Jase 01-17-2004 01:49 AM

Now that is nice

ZiMMie 01-17-2004 01:50 AM

Wow that soo ugly :p ..
jk. :D

Sweeet


How is the e30 goin to look this summer?? Hmmmm :confused:

any upcomin perfomance mods??

jmalixi 01-17-2004 01:55 AM

Nice.... How much?

jeremy 01-17-2004 02:46 AM

zimmie- it all depends on how much cash i can put together....maybe it will stay in storage....


jmalixi- enough :D

Gamite 01-17-2004 03:31 AM

awesome, can't wait to see it.

Eurostyle 01-17-2004 03:41 AM

It looks great but isnt it like puting an M3 badge on a non M car? Unless you have a Dinan motor...

jeremy 01-17-2004 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eurostyle
It looks great but isnt it like puting an M3 badge on a non M car? Unless you have a Dinan motor...
or like putting a e36 m3 kit on an e30 ?

uh, i dont think it has anything to do with having a dinan motor....it is simply a dress up item..

Eurostyle 01-17-2004 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jeremy
or like putting a e36 m3 kit on an e30 ?

uh, i dont think it has anything to do with having a dinan motor....it is simply a dress up item..

Style has nothing to do with badges, you shold know that by now! People build "fake" E36 M3's all the time, but once they put the badge on everybody flames them!

jeremy 01-17-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Eurostyle
Style has nothing to do with badges, you shold know that by now! People build "fake" E36 M3's all the time, but once they put the badge on everybody flames them!
don't try and lecture me fil.....the dinan engine cover is simply the same as buying a strut brace with sparco's name on it......it is just the manafactures name.....nothing more.....it does not claim that you have a dinan engine, other wise dinan would not sell them to the public..............get it ?

Eurostyle 01-17-2004 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jeremy
don't try and lecture me fil.....the dinan engine cover is simply the same as buying a strut brace with sparco's name on it......it is just the manafactures name.....nothing more.....it does not claim that you have a dinan engine, other wise dinan would not sell them to the public..............get it ?

Not trying to lecture you in any way, i know better then that! Just making some point, mostly making fun of those people that make 5 pages long treds on how its "wrong" to put an M badge

P.S. just because its sold to the public does not change much, i can go buy an Mpower cover, but if i put it on my stock M50 then people would bitch for weeks!

jeremy 01-17-2004 04:42 PM

^ ok, i understand the point you're making......it is a very fine line you have to walk with some people....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.