maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Story From Hell Last Night, Now I don't know what to do (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20365)

Shamis 08-21-2003 01:04 AM

The Story From Hell Last Night, Now I don't know what to do

AS if My bad luck could not get any worse it just doubled

here is the story... after a long day of driving around downtown and what not with these 2 lady friends of mine...i put around 300k on my car yestarday

Then i decided to hit it up to times square to grab some good old noodles...i turn off my car...and try to release the key...but wait...the key doesnt seem to want to come out of the ignition...after 30 minutes of frustration and trying to get this key out it snaps in my hands leavign a chunk of metal (the bottom porsion of my key) lodged inside my ingnition

CAA Arives with a locksmith 1.5hours later... he tries to get the chunk of key out and he can't, then he tells me its worthless for him to work anymore cause he cant even cut me a new key because i have a special laser cut key or something. A Sqaue key:confused: :confused: ??

He calls a tow truck, the flatbed arrives, and now my car is at home waiting to get fixed.

WTF DO I DO? I have yet to get an estimate from BMW, the only people who i think can get me a new key and ignition block....

o ya, and the mother ****ing tow truck driver broke my steering lock....

So Hoes dat For a waste of $$$???

The most expensive noodles i ever ate

Shamis 08-21-2003 01:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here is a pic of me frustrated with a piece of my key thats not in the ingnition

windsor318is 08-21-2003 01:13 AM

man o man, ive never seen anybodies car more ginxed than yours, SELL THE FUKEN THING ALREADY!!! why dont you try getting the chuck of the key out yourself(i cant imagine what you where doing to break it!) and then go order a new key, not that big a deal

Soldo 08-21-2003 06:03 AM

I also broke my key in the ingnition, but it was because a car slammed into me head on and we were both doing about 80, so i don't understand how you managed to break it!!!
BTW, was it the same 2 lady friends you went to watch FREDDY VS. JASON with?!

OH YA also man, stop driving so FUKIN HIGHHH and maybe you wouldn't have so many messed up things happen to your car!

Shamis 08-21-2003 06:21 AM

Hey soldo who are you??

I didn't even know u were there.. who ended up comming??

And if u think i was high then..... u should see me know im on all types of shit:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *drink* *wiggle* *smoke*

///Milk 08-21-2003 06:31 AM

Shamis...quit the drugs.
Thats prolly the reason for all the bad luck with ur car.

Soldo 08-21-2003 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shamis
Hey soldo who are you??

I didn't even know u were there.. who ended up comming??

And if u think i was high then..... u should see me know im on all types of shit:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *drink* *wiggle* *smoke*

HEY POTHEAD!!
i was the guy whos car you parked beside to hotbox, remember, the black 325i whos mirror you almost walked into?!?1
*smoke* ease up on it!

///m powered 08-21-2003 06:36 AM

ahha on his pic he looks like adam sandler,, no offence or anything

Mikester 08-21-2003 06:53 AM

hahaha
yo youre tripping me out

Shamis 08-21-2003 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ///m powered
ahha on his pic he looks like adam sandler,, no offence or anything
lol

my girlfriend in elementary school used to say that

TiemenT 08-21-2003 10:40 AM

buy a new car...:P

Gamite 08-21-2003 10:44 AM

Quote:

lol

you had a girlfriend in elemetary school?!??

Miguel 08-21-2003 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gamite
you had a girlfriend in elemetary school?!??
No, his CURRENT girlfriend is in elementary school.

330DTM 08-21-2003 12:57 PM

I had that problem before on the Bimmer. I was rushing during my lunch period in highschool to pick up something at my friend's place and when I tried to remove the key quickly it somehow got jammed in the ignition. I ended up having the whole key ignition replaced at the dealership, however I didn't break the key at all because I knew I'd be asking for more trouble if I did that.

///Milk 08-21-2003 01:55 PM

Quote:

lol

omg...now he has proof that he is a pedaphile :P