maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Global MaXbimmer (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   here's your invitation! (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20192)

LDY KLLA 08-16-2003 08:27 PM

here's your invitation!

I'm sorry this comes a bit late but I couldnt keep up with all the car clubs in T.O.!

I hail from the Toronto Accord Club and I'm throwin a party this Thursday the 21st for the tuner crowd...

I would like to cordially invite MaxBimmer.com to a meet and a party afterwards. The set date is Thursday August 21st. The meet will begin at 8pm at the Roy Thompson Hall parking garage off Wellington and Simcoe downtown. The underground garage has plenty of ample space and, most importantly, security and cameras for the safety of our babies. Parking in the garage is $7. I urge everyone to get there early so you can all park together as a club.

The party will be held just a quick walk up Duncan to Adelaide at La Rouge niteclub. If anyone hasnít been there yet, you are in for a treat. The place is gorgeous and very classy. Iím a good friend with one of the owners so he is allowing me the privilege of having the place for the night. This will be a tuner crowd as I am mostly inviting other car clubs in the GTA. I will extend guestlist (no cover) to anyone affiliated with any car club I invited. Please start a list here for anyone who would like to come. There will be drink specials all night.

I have invited urban clothing companies and performance shops to attend as well, so you can expect their presence and models at the event. Giveaways from these sponsors will occur all through the night as well as some other surprises. There will be no, I repeat, NO DRESS CODE; but please come dressed to impress. Runners, jeans, and all types of headgear will be permitted. I will also have a prize for the club with the most attendees, so please write your name, S/N, and club affiliation on a piece of paper to hand in at the door. All the submissions will be tallied at the end of the night.

Please start a list of those who would like to come here as I will just copy and print the list for the night.

Example:

-Ian/LDYKLLA/Toronto Accord Club

This party is catered for you guys so questions and comments are welcome!
http://www.spot-digital.com/pic/killa_ad.jpg

LDY KLLA 08-18-2003 06:06 PM

bump!

:idea:

UncleJ 08-19-2003 06:27 AM

Is this like an all age thing or...

SpoolinS6 08-19-2003 06:38 AM

im guessing it would be !

LDY KLLA 08-19-2003 02:49 PM

nope!

this is strictly a 19+ event.... NOT an all ages...

:cool:

Mitch555 08-19-2003 07:12 PM

Re: nope!

Quote:

Originally posted by LDY KLLA
this is strictly a 19+ event.... NOT an all ages...

:cool:

I've alwayz wanted to know.... is the owner an asian guy named Ken? or a Persian guy? (If you know that is)

LDY KLLA 08-19-2003 07:40 PM

as far as I know, there are 3 co-owners of La Rouge... Kien (vietnamese), Rocco (italian) and Mike (white dude who I grew up with)...

Mitch555 08-19-2003 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LDY KLLA
as far as I know, there are 3 co-owners of La Rouge... Kien (vietnamese), Rocco (italian) and Mike (white dude who I grew up with)...
Yea... I know Kien. Sweet Thanx for da info!

BMWF1 08-19-2003 07:59 PM

I think your a little confused this is a bimmer site, not Honda.*no-no*

LDY KLLA 08-19-2003 09:06 PM

no confusion at all... if you notice it's a tuner related event... not just Hondas...

bmwm5lover 08-20-2003 01:23 AM

im 17, if u get me in, ill come!

app 08-20-2003 02:30 AM

Chicks guaranteed or is it gonna be one big sausage party?

LDY KLLA 08-20-2003 02:50 PM

I have confirmed that Raceworld.ca's models will be assisting me with some crowd giveaways...

for those that need directions to the meet and venue...

the parking garage entrance is on Wellington St. just west of Simcoe St... the easiest way to access it is going west on Wellington as the eastbound lane is restricted to only one lane... everyone should come off the Gardiner on York St and go north to Wellington St... from there turn left on Wellington and when you see the Lexus display on Simcoe, the entrance will follow just to your right...

I suggest that everyone park on the second, lower level as it is the bigger one... but security may direct you to park elsewhere so try to reason with them... lol

http://www.roythomson.com/roythomson/pics/map_close.gif

to get to La Rouge, head to King St when you exit the elevators from the parking garage and walk towards Peel Pub and Halo... that street will be Duncan and it's only a short walk up to Adelaide where the club is...

remember, the meet starts at 8pm and doors at the club open at 10pm... guestlist ends at 11pm so dont be late!

map to La Rouge

hope to see some of you there!