maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Global MaXbimmer (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Bimmer meet in Richmond Hill (Sat. 5th) (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17974)

Autotechnica 07-02-2003 02:37 AM

Bimmer meet in Richmond Hill (Sat. 5th)

Langstaff rd (Bayview and HWY 7) near the sunoco gas station.

There's a Go bus station parking lot and lots of nice roads. No one will disturb us because it's in an industrial area. Also, talked to cops and they even said it's ok to hang around and take pics just so long as we don't rip around. It's 100% completely legal, ask Rob :)

The parking lot is huge! Nice smooth roads and out of the sight of any pedestrians or cars.

Please post if you want to meet up. Also, I liked Ryan's idea of having a swap meet, so any of you have anything to sell, bring it along!

The meeting time will be decided depending on when most people are available,

Bry

djcontra 07-02-2003 03:03 PM

I'm in if it's in the evening/night time since I'll be visiting relatives during the afternoon that day.

burnhard22 07-02-2003 03:59 PM

when

Everyone (almost) will be at Darknights till like 6pm?
I would be up afterwards for a cruise.
Let me know the time & I may pass by.
Thanks
Burnhard22*smoke*

Autotechnica 07-02-2003 04:53 PM

Shit I forgot about Dark Nights, so say around 8pm? It'll still be bright out for a couple more hours. What do you guys think?

Bry

DriveItSideways 07-02-2003 05:47 PM

i would stop by for a bit...

STALKER 07-02-2003 06:54 PM

If you guys are going to Darknights, my buddy from Montreal will be there with his S2000, the body is almost entirely made up of carbon fibre. I will be chillin at his both. Check it out.

Jon@Bimmersport 07-02-2003 09:09 PM

stalker...ill be the young brown kid comming to talk to you guys about that DVD,..jus so u wont be suprised thinking who the hell is this guy :D

wat time does dark knights get over?

bmwm5lover 07-03-2003 01:25 AM

i might be interested....

burnhard22 07-03-2003 06:13 PM

cruise over after Darknights

I think we'll get outta Darknights by 7pm?
I'd be over there by or around 8pm.
Gotta go home 1st then I'll see ya over there, if anyone is going?
Let me know.
Thanks
burnhard22

Jon@Bimmersport 07-03-2003 06:16 PM

im going after dark knights for sure..

Autotechnica 07-03-2003 10:25 PM

Sounds good, anyone else?

Remember, this is also a good time for all of you who missed the last swap meet to sell anything you may have. ;)

Bry

Jon@Bimmersport 07-03-2003 11:28 PM

slowered...i'll bring a few empty bottles of water so we can have a competition, whos exhaust has the most pressure!! lol

burnhard22 07-04-2003 02:26 PM

wrong locale

The go bus place is at Yonge & Hwy 7 - where the 1st Bimmercruise was not Bayview. Those roads are unassumed and
very bumpy. I think you meant the Home Depot parking lot.
And it's always a heat score-I don't know what the cops may say..as their shop is only up at Mgr Mac & Yonge?
I'll be there as a spectator unless....
Ara325is may come too..we'll come after the show..
Jon if you need a ride from the show to here I can drop you off but you're on your own from there...
Please confirm address/location again..thanks
burnhard22
*smoke*

golden 07-04-2003 02:29 PM

is there gonna be a Max section at dark knights? i'll be there in the morning.. im also getting my car lowered tomarrow! :)

Autotechnica 07-04-2003 04:02 PM

Re: wrong locale

Quote:

Originally posted by burnhard22
The go bus place is at Yonge & Hwy 7 - where the 1st Bimmercruise was not Bayview. Those roads are unassumed and
very bumpy. I think you meant the Home Depot parking lot.
And it's always a heat score-I don't know what the cops may say..as their shop is only up at Mgr Mac & Yonge?
I'll be there as a spectator unless....
Ara325is may come too..we'll come after the show..
Jon if you need a ride from the show to here I can drop you off but you're on your own from there...
Please confirm address/location again..thanks
burnhard22
*smoke*

It's Langstaff rd right inbetween "Hwy7 and young" and "Bayview and Hwy7". I don't think you know where I'm talking about, it's really in the middle of no where. Didn't you have the first bimmercruise at Centennial park? That's way off! I'm talking about Richmond Hill.

I've seen you drive by on Bayview numerous times, just go South on Bayview, past the Sunoco Gas station, past Hwy7, past 407, then the next right is "Langstaff rd" turn right onto this road and there are a series of hairpins, then a straight road approx. 1/4 mile, on the right of this road is a huge bus station parking lot, not bumpy at all.

Bry