maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sightings (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Eurostyle and Sonny (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17776)

BMW BMXer 06-26-2003 11:13 PM

Eurostyle and Sonny
 
Fil paint your kit! :D and check you pm

whats up guys *wave*

sonny 06-29-2003 12:09 AM

Yup I saw you too at the Loblaws parking lot...

Eurostyle 06-29-2003 02:54 PM

Re: Eurostyle and Sonny
 
Quote:

Originally posted by BMW BMXer
Fil paint your kit! :D and check you pm

whats up guys *wave*

I know, I will very soon...it looks like a civic with the unpainted kit but I just cant stop driving it!!! I love it too much :D

bmwm5lover 06-30-2003 12:40 AM

Re: Re: Eurostyle and Sonny
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Eurostyle
I know, I will very soon...it looks like a civic with the unpainted kit but I just cant stop driving it!!! I love it too much :D
is ur power steering still leaking, ro did you fix it?

Eurostyle 06-30-2003 05:38 AM

Re: Re: Re: Eurostyle and Sonny
 
Quote:

Originally posted by bmwm5lover
is ur power steering still leaking, ro did you fix it?
No...last night i left a nice trail of fluid in front of Dave's house*shiner*

BMW BMXer 07-03-2003 12:39 AM

My old driveway still has stains from droppede30s car leaking power steering

dropped_E30 07-03-2003 01:47 AM

lol sorry dave :)
thanks a lot for installing my second deck btw *th-up*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.