maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Global MaXbimmer (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wo here would be..... (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17269)

bmwm5lover 06-15-2003 09:30 PM

Wo here would be.....

interested if we had a meet at whichg we had little mini races( no larger than 1/4 - 3/4 mile maybe a bit longer, at a designated area were we should have no cops up our asses. it would be a perfect opportunity to race those you've always wanted.
how many would be interested ( i think i have found the spot, i just have to look into it a bit more)

Soldo 06-15-2003 10:48 PM

hey, heres a better idea, just go on the highway, do the speed limit till you pass or see a cop on the highway, then as soon as you see one, take your foot off the gas, grab your parking brake and YANKE IT ALL THE WAY UP so your rear tires lock up, and then for the finale, turn the wheel all the way to one direction quick! It'll work best if you cause a HUGE accident!!
Do this if you want the same results as the GENIUS idea you requested!!

lol, dumbass!LISTEN, dude, 20 bucks is all it costs to go to a drag strip, **** man, just organize a drag day and stop being so cheap!!
:D

330DTM 06-15-2003 10:54 PM

Re: Wo here would be.....

Quote:

Originally posted by bmwm5lover
interested if we had a meet at whichg we had little mini races( no larger than 1/4 - 3/4 mile maybe a bit longer, at a designated area were we should have no cops up our asses. it would be a perfect opportunity to race those you've always wanted.
how many would be interested ( i think i have found the spot, i just have to look into it a bit more)

If you wnat to do mini races on the street, you might as well not post it on the board b/c it attracts unwanted attention. You might as well call up whoever you want to race and arrange it like so.

MP328 06-15-2003 10:54 PM

seriously u wanna tell the cops where u secret location is as well while ur at it!!!! if ur doing this do it over PM dont post it here so everyone can see it.

btw we should go to cauyga again on a sunday i wanna see if the rims made my car slower at all. so lets organize a cruise to cayuga and i'm in

Soldo 06-15-2003 11:05 PM

what kinda rims, compared to stock, there will be a HUGE difference in speed, i put the 18's on my car the second time i went dragin and i lost .6 off my time!!!

bmwm5lover 06-15-2003 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MP328
seriously u wanna tell the cops where u secret location is as well while ur at it!!!! if ur doing this do it over PM dont post it here so everyone can see it.

btw we should go to cauyga again on a sunday i wanna see if the rims made my car slower at all. so lets organize a cruise to cayuga and i'm in

ill be down for the race tracks as soon as my bearing is fixed. i cant race with a ****ed up bearing, too dengerous.
its just an idea. i passed by "there" today, and saw afew cars line up, and some guys were doing donuts, and stuff, its just a cool place to do dumb stuff w/out getting in trouble. there is rarely anyone there, except during the day.
And i might just do that on the HWY!:D AND ITS NOT on the streets! Racing on the streets is for irresponsible people who think they are kings, and dont give a shyt about people's rides! just yesterday some kids racing caused a 6 car crash on 400 south just before finch.

Jon@Bimmersport 06-16-2003 12:03 AM

Quote:

ill be down for the race tracks as soon as my bearing is fixed. i cant race with a ****ed up bearing, too dengerous.
its just an idea. i passed by "there" today, and saw afew cars line up, and some guys were doing donuts, and stuff, its just a cool place to do dumb stuff w/out getting in trouble. there is rarely anyone there, except during the day.
And i might just do that on the HWY!:D AND ITS NOT on the streets! Racing on the streets is for irresponsible people who think they are kings, and dont give a shyt about people's rides! just yesterday some kids racing caused a 6 car crash on 400 south just before finch.

go on msn..tell me more about this place

bmwm5lover 06-16-2003 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by E46_lover
go on msn..tell me more about this place
it would be PERFECT for yuou mischief video idea. first i need to look into it more tho......... so that is safe, and there is no consequences. its perfect to go wild with ur car! donuts, ANYTHING you wish(there is even sand(?) in some area so that its easy on ur tires/car when doing peel outs/donuts, etc....

ROB89M3 06-16-2003 12:09 AM

Quote:

........just yesterday some kids racing caused a 6 car crash on 400 south just before finch.
oh thats why hwy 400 was fukin closed last night ! I was coming home from Whiskey A Go-Go :D at around 2:30am and there was a traffic jam on the 400 south. All cars exited at Finch.

christ, it must have been a really bad one !

taken from cp24.com

"They often arrive with the good weather: people who canít wait to get out on the roads and burn rubber. But the speed of their vehicles and the idiocy that drives them to over-acceleration sometimes winds up in a worst-case scenario.

Fortunately for three drivers who decided to race overnight Saturday, they didnít kill anyone. But they came far too close. The crash happened on the southbound 400 near Finch. A BMW, a green Mustang and red Mustang were weaving in and out of traffic when the Mustang hit another vehicle. That touched off a six-car collision that brought police and ambulances to the scene. As a result, two passengers in the green Mustang are in hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.

However, it could have been much worse. ďA convertible vehicle ended up without a scratch and usually vehicles like that end up rolling and people get killed,Ē notes P.C. Patricia Dipietro of the O.P.P.

Two of the drivers are youths. They face a variety of charges including dangerous driving causing bodily harm. If convicted, they could lose their license. And the adult could face up to ten years behind bars.

Provincial Police at the Toronto detachment are still looking for a male passenger in the yellow BMW who left the scene shortly after the crash.
This accident comes on the release of a movie glamorizing street racing, ď2Fast2Furious.Ē Officers say films like this celebrate racing but leave out the deadly consequences."

bmwm5lover 06-16-2003 12:27 AM

ive said it before, and ill say it again! Racing ON THE STREETS is for the irresponsible punks, who dont care that they can kill someone!

Jon@Bimmersport 06-16-2003 01:12 AM

tru it isnt.. but the majority of street racers are immature faggots who cant control like 200hp civics..and go crazy and cant stay within limits..

yellow bmw? again bmw?!?! shit..we're gonna get negative attention

Soldo 06-16-2003 01:16 AM

hehehe, yellow bm huh?!
anyone from OUR BOARD!!
(if you ARE don't say anything, cops will be ALLLLLLL over this site!!!!)
i feel like saying I was the one in the yellow bm just to see if the cops will question me!!

MP328 06-16-2003 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
what kinda rims, compared to stock, there will be a HUGE difference in speed, i put the 18's on my car the second time i went dragin and i lost .6 off my time!!!
my rims that i got on now. but it looks like it isnt too bad. i raced my buddys vr6 last night and before i used to pull on him like half a car last time we raced (2 years ago) and last night it was still the same half a car.

bmwm5lover 06-16-2003 12:23 PM

yup it was 2 mustangs and a BMW(i think 3 series) racing on the 400! sad really.

Autotechnica 06-16-2003 06:51 PM

This is pretty stupid. Might as well just call the cops and tell them where to find us.

Bry