maXbimmer Forums

maXbimmer Forums (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Global MaXbimmer (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Shannonville lapping day, June 21st (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17237)

Autotechnica 06-14-2003 11:18 PM

Shannonville lapping day, June 21st

Hey guys,

June 21st. Stock/modified cars welcome

Track event comming up soon organized by Option Auto. Faith has asked me to arrange something with the max people. Who here is interested in attending? It's either Fabi or the Nelson circut. Will find out when we register.

$49 to attend, includes manual, track day and driving instruction (optional).

I'm going to get some people together to register on Monday (June 16th). The location of registration is Option (Hwy 7 and woodbine) First Markham place Mall. If you guys are unfamiliar with this mall we can meet somewhere else first. It is located in Richmond Hill/Markham area. Registration time is in the afternoon. Please post your name here and whether or not you can make it on Monday to join us to register. If you cannot make it on Monday, you will have to go there on your own.

Not a competitive track event, just to polish your driving techiques. Unsafe driving will not be tolerated. Plus follow all the rules.

Thanks,

Bry

Autotechnica 06-14-2003 11:31 PM

Registration form will look something like this...

Driver Name
Home Tel #
Cell #
Year Of Car
Make Of Car
Model Of Car
Modifications

Soldo 06-15-2003 12:03 AM

put me down, and i might bring some friends!

Autotechnica 06-15-2003 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
put me down, and i might bring some friends!
Good stuff *th-up* Can you come this monday for registration? You live in that area don't you? I always see your car running around hwy 7.

Bry

Faith 06-15-2003 02:02 AM

Hey Bry, I like to go, too bad I am moving that weekend, when will be your next track day??

Soldo 06-15-2003 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Autotechnica
Good stuff *th-up* Can you come this monday for registration? You live in that area don't you? I always see your car running around hwy 7.

Bry

:confused: i think you confused me with someone else, i live in BRAMPTON!!
i do cruise down 7 from time to time but i dunno if i'll be able to make monday!

Autotechnica 06-15-2003 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
:confused: i think you confused me with someone else, i live in BRAMPTON!!
i do cruise down 7 from time to time but i dunno if i'll be able to make monday!

ok no problem. Can you register on your own? I know Richmond Hill is quite far for you to drive to.

Bry

Autotechnica 06-16-2003 06:52 PM

Anyone else comming? I got so many responses the first time, but now that it comes down to it no one wants to attend? This is just what happened to the dyno day.

Bry

WASABI 06-16-2003 06:59 PM

Bry, is that all day or night only? Razkal320 and I may go.

Autotechnica 06-16-2003 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WASABI
Bry, is that all day or night only? Razkal320 and I may go.
It's all day, I'll find out the exact times in a sec.

Bry

WASABI 06-16-2003 07:26 PM

Ok thanks. Can we register on Sat (day of the event?)

Just realized that today is registration, I don't think either of us can make it down today, so I guess bottom line is, what's the alternative for registration?

Autotechnica 06-16-2003 07:38 PM

You can go register anyday until the actual day of the event. I'll ask if you can go there and register in person. But the point of early registration is that he wants to know how many people are going. There is a limit.

BRy

WASABI 06-16-2003 11:38 PM

Can you please PM me the contact info for this event? Thanks ! If it's in the evening (5pm-9pm), I can't make it. :(

Autotechnica 06-16-2003 11:41 PM

Option Shannonville track day poster

There you go, just right click.. Save Target As.

Ignore the dates.. it starts this Saturday. The poster says 5:30-8:30 but I'm pretty sure he said it was during the day. I'll call him tomorrow to find out for sure.

Thanks,

Bry

Slowered318 06-16-2003 11:52 PM

Bry.. i'll come to the next track day.. my car isn't ready for that kind of driving yet.. plus i got a lot going on that weekend.

Sorry bud